Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

big love to @DougDawson the Benevolent folks! :clap:

1 Like

whats ur problem? Im okay with not getting them I just wanted a chance to get some and how else am i going to do that but leave a comment? you are taking my comment too far bruh

1 Like

Decomposers of the soil

2 Likes

Ok folks, no fighting on please. @harveest , I suppose it can be about how you word things. @Qtip is a good guy, no need to turn this into a thing gentlemen. Now back to seeds.

6 Likes

My apologies to @harveest and @DougDawson different perspectives I suppose. :v:

5 Likes

I get it brother, we all interpret things in different ways sometimes. What @harvest said was innocent and he was just throwing his hand up but I can see how the way he worded it could be interpreted in another way. That’s the joy of speaking with a keyboard, makes it much easier to have misunderstandings at times.

9 Likes

its all good @dougdawson @qtip I just like to participate in as many seed giveaways as possible, first of all it will save me at least a thousand dollars+ in my life time thanks to this website, I am grateful for anything I receive. plus I am going to do a massive grow of as many strains as possible next spring. again I appreciate this place and thank all of ya

3 Likes

You’re gonna get some insane fire!

2 Likes

Ok so how about one more?

5 Likes

Yuuuuuuuuuuup! :grin:
Sounds stellar, I’m in

1 Like

also, I’ve been on probation for a year and 6 months so far. 2 more months I can smoke. I am extremely excited to try all the flavors I get from here. yall smoke one for me

3 Likes

Sure what flavor? :yum:

1 Like

@DougDawson, you’re being awesome again!

May I also throw out there:

"We would like to begin by acknowledging the land on which we gather, and which the Region of Peel operates, is part of the Treaty Lands and Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit. For thousands of years, Indigenous peoples inhabited and cared for this land, and continue to do so today. In particular we acknowledge the territory of the Anishinabek, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Ojibway/Chippewa peoples; the land that is home to the Metis; and most recently, the territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation who are direct descendants of the Mississaugas of the Credit.

We are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land, and by doing so, give our respect to its first inhabitants.”

10 Likes

I shall take a CBD/THC dab in your name bud! Keep holding strong, freedom is almost upon you! :+1:

1 Like

So it is a trick question?

*Ugh, you mean the first people to come from across the bearing sea land bridge to this land once uninhabited by humans

I almost can’t even remember what being high feels like lmao, and Ive been daily smoking since 16 (28 now)

god its been too long, I am glad I didn’t mess up on probation or I woulda been in there for a year and 90 days : x

1 Like

Naw, I saw Doug’s questions earlier and wanted to represent those that came before us. I work with A LOT of Indigenous folks here so I feel for the community more than many.

5 Likes

So how about this. You all choose which one I offer up, got 3 crosses here that I got from @MBVapester . Which should I offer up?

50 States Orange Goji x JOTIs BlackBerry Hammer

Bare’s 88G13HP x JOTIs God’s Blue Cheese

Bare’s 88G13HP x MongoBongos Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus

8 Likes

maybe this one!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like