Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Got your envelope today bud. Good trade, thank you! @kndreyn got your gift as well. Thank you much!!

2 Likes

There wonā€™t be seed banks soon.
I must say this place is cream of the beans :yum:
Appreciation goes out to all the hard work it takes to make these Beans plus to distribute
For everyone doing the work
Your Appreciated

7 Likes

Heading for the mailbox. Those who won beans today will have them sent in the next batch.

18 Likes

:blush:
@antheis ! I just found out who sent those SWT#4 seeds!
I apologize for letting it slip my mind.
:pray:
Thanks @Cormoran !

8 Likes

@antheis
I normally write everything down due to my terrible memory. I am sorry though.

2 Likes

@MoBilly did the ones from @chronix get crushed?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking @Oldtimerunderground ,
It seems three survived. The rest are crushed or cracked.
I have a good shot at a girl anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow! Santa @DougDawson!!! Youā€™ll be surely making a ton of OGers happy as happy campers!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @Banquo . They made it here today

4 Likes

I need help with postage. If anyone wants to help with stamps you can order them on line and have them sent to meā€¦ I really need stampsā€¦ you will be credited. Please dm me. Thanks!

7 Likes

I can send you a book if that would help. I know 20 stamps isnā€™t much but thatā€™s what I can do. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to pick up some in the next couple of days.
Thanks for all your good work!

5 Likes

on this I can help you send me the address that I will give them to youšŸ’Ŗ @corey

2 Likes

it would be the least for you that you do so much for each other that tomorrow morning I will send them to you

5 Likes

With all the giveaways you have been doing I can only imagine. I have only ever paid for postage myself so I know just how expensive it can get, sure does add up quickly. Bets of luck brother, I am sure someone will help you out.

4 Likes

Sorry @MoBilly
I have learned that my way of sending is a way of the past.
It seems to work within Canadaā€¦2 people that I know of got them in one piece.
It seems crossing the border they all get crushed.
Next time I make seeds I will have to get the rubber washers.
Or use a few steel onesā€¦ I got lots of those. May require extra stamps though. :thinking:

5 Likes

Having no public postal service here in Costa Rica and only private courier($) I havenā€™t been able to give back to the community yet so I would be more than happy to send you a couple of books mate, itā€™s the least I could do.

Do these work? Pretty cool looking stamps too

7 Likes

Those look awesome! :skull::+1:

1 Like

Mine were crushed.

They want to make sure at the border it is as flat as can be!! They stomp it goooood Lol!! :rofl::green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Itā€™s just fine. Like I said. I ended up with three good seeds from them. I stand a good chance of getting at least one female. :slight_smile: Itā€™s all good. :v:

3 Likes