Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Looks like @OldGator get’s the UBC Chemo F2’s. Nice one. Send me your info if you won a pack tonight :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you sir. I got lucky with the google box. TY :crocodile: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

A very lucky old gator! :crocodile:

4 Likes

Congrats @OldGator ! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @chronix @Bobgrows :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

lol once again! I come in to read & catch up only to see something bright lighting up this thread… oh hell, lol of course it’s @BigMike55 & @DougDawson the two of em’s grand OGspirit shining!
Way to go fellas, and congrats to the winners of that :fire:!!

4 Likes

Just echoing what @JohnnyPotseed said. Way to be @DougDawson @BigMike55 :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes

250+ to catch up on! Great OGing folks!

:fist:

1 Like

if have a spot for me, i’m very interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning, who we got kicking around in here today?

4 Likes

Nothing but bad kids around these neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Morning Doug! Seemed like a busy night last night. Hoping to hang out until we inevitably lose power from this storm thats coming our way.

2 Likes

Present Santa DD!!

2 Likes

Oh my, only 3 people kicking around today. HMMM, let’s see if a few more show up. Got some Ultra Early Love seeds I though about handing out.

8 Likes

that looks beautiful!

I missed over1000 posts here while out camping in the wilderness.

Saw some dinosaur footprints, and petroglyphs out there though. :star_struck:

Where are those ultra early love from @DougDawson?

12 Likes

That is way cool @Rhino_buddy !

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy those pics are so cool! Are those cave paintings or carvings in the 2nd one?

Must be from @Barefrog (thanks again for those Bare!! :pray::smiley:)

1 Like

They are on rocks scattered around picketwire canyon. Just looking for them is fun. I only went into one cave and it was full of swallow poop.

But there were brontosaurus footprints you could stand in. It was magical place.

5 Likes

Hey @Rhino_buddy , yes they are from @Barefrog . Some cool stuff you got to see out there, very nice.

So what do you think folks, some UEL?

4 Likes