Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Looks like @bassman5420 get’s these UFS 18 seeds this time around, congrats.

4 Likes

Not much to look at on that site. Nothing in stock

Awesome, thanks a ton bud!

1 Like

I was just checking to see if he updated the fall box list or not heh.

Stuff comes and goes quick. That’s what happens when the seeds are free :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Didn’t know they were free. I guess that explains it. Evertime I see someone post it its always nothing in stock.

Yes, you just pay shipping and it is encouraged you make some donation to the site to help defer the costs of labor and shipping materials.

5 Likes

ok folks, if you won send me your info. Gotta do some work but will be back later. Have a great day and Happy Growing.

3 Likes

speaking of sebring, do you have any idea when he will do another thingy for seeds on his website?

1 Like

I can send someone stamps or something but my life is a cash lifestyle so I can’t donate

1 Like

@DougDawson EVERYTHING from @DannyTerpintine looks to be FIRE! Great stuff! Congrats all you lukky dawgz!

3 Likes

I’m feeling very OG today and if I can’t win a pack, how about I offer one up!?
@repins12 generously gifted me a ten pack of Blotter Gum.
I’ll split it with the one who answers my question.
Anyone interested?

5 Likes

I’m going to load up a bowl. BRB with the question.

3 Likes

Did someone already send seeds to Brazil ?

Its secure ? any testimonial ?

2 Likes

I’ve received… with a two month waiting time!! lol!!

I’ve sent and had them received and also sent and not received, so it’s hit and miss.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply!
@Yetigrows wheen that not arrives… do you know if the receiver had some legal problem or something else ?

I know not too popular these days but I sent US dollars to a site for some seeds. Took longer to process my order as the letter to them had to take a week to get there but it did and I got the seeds. I am guessing if you drop Sebrings a message that you want to send him some cash it might be ok. Or a money order. :grinning:

For a five pack of Blotter Gum to the first person (US or Can : tl2 or better);
Who had the role of the original Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz but had to give up the part because the silver makeup put him in the hospital for two weeks with
Lung failure?

6 Likes

Bubby ebsen

2 Likes