Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

lol @DougDawson I used to say may thieves get a bad case of the dribbling shits, and their transmission fail on the freeway in the middle of rush hour!

2 Likes

If that was an offer, then i accept!

I gotta problem here folks lol
I recently received a package from a member that had
Harold & Kumar
Lucifer’s Big Buddy
Stuck in Plain Sight
Gumball Slushie

I’ve had some members inquiring about the lineage. I happen to have a crapload of DM’s to try sorting through to find the info! I can’t find it, although I KNOW they sent me the lineage info!

Would the OGer that sent them to me please DM me??! lol

2 Likes

Got it! Thnx @repins12

1 Like

@Corey I received two envelopes from you today. One was “hidden in plain site” the other had nothing written on it…I feel like this is a riddle wrapped in an enigma and I’m too slow to figure it out! In any event, thank you very much for the Xmas Eve present!

6 Likes

I forgot to include details in 25 envelopes. In those 25 blank envelopes is this. Thanks for the heads up bud!

6 Likes

Folks, I’m off!! Everyone Merry Christmas!! Love your loved ones and everybody else!!! Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas OG!!!

10 Likes

Merry Xmas @Abbbian

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Abbbian

2 Likes

I would just like to say as a newbie here to OG, you guys are awesome. Each and every one on here that I’ve met so far seems to stay true to that help thy neighbor hippie vibe that I fell in love with as a kid looking at my parents. I’m so glad I found this group as I have some really cool things already being sent to me for nothing just out of the goodness of people’s hearts knowing the joy of growing cannabis and having something that I desire and sharing it with me. I hope each and every one of you has an awesome Merry Christmas or whatever you desire. Keep up the good work everybody and I promise to be a contributing member and this awesome commune once I build a nice bean can lol. Merry Manicuring OGers!

16 Likes

Indeed, its a great place. Glad your enjoying yourself and good to have you onboard! :+1::evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

6 Likes

@DougDawson Just got Ultra Early Love in mail, woooo thanks man, merry xmas

6 Likes

Glad it made it bud, hope it grows well for you. Merry Christmas :santa:

6 Likes

@DougDawson Me and the wife also got our letter in the mail bud! Many thanks once again :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone, @Cormoran finally got those beans out to ya today, just been hectic af here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, right, I’d forgotten all about those… thanks, though I won’t lie, I was more interested in the trivia than the beans. :wink: First man to run for President from prison just got me so curious I had to look it up, excellent choice.

3 Likes

Fantastic @BasementBeans , Merry Christmas to you and @Pluckyevil :santa:

1 Like

Thanks bud, merry Xmas to you as well. Plucky is at work, so I am sure she will hop on after she is done. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m right here , oh wait wrong account

3 Likes

Whos on First ?

2 Likes