Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Give me that info @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Congrats @HeadyBearAdventures!!! Was gonna do it but a kind OGer already did it!! Swelll!

1 Like

Thatā€™s incredible! I had no idea about that!
Iā€™m gonna look up some articles, because that is such a great example of the power that activism had/has to influence real world experiences!

2 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like

Oh shiiiiiiiit.
@middleman I said this earlier, but I want to make sure you know before you commit to sending me those beans: I was just gifted seeds this morning on this thread.
If youā€™re interested in these AT ALL, please accept them.
Otherwise, I really appreciate the kindness.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re all yours. I want you to feel the joy I have felt many times on this forum. Iā€™m pretty well set for beans. Doesnā€™t mean there arenā€™t some I wouldnā€™t take, but these are for you. And thanks to @Oldjoints because he is the one making it happen.

2 Likes

Really cool @Oldjoints

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Iā€™ll tag you, along with these other fine humans, when they go in the ground.

1 Like

I actually bought some of that weed and tossed it thanks to a friend of mine.

2 Likes

This place is active like L.A County jail lol

2 Likes

@Bobgrows

2 Likes

:green_heart:
I wouldnā€™t know!! :woman_shrugging::thinking::face_with_monocle::rofl: never done oneā€¦
Love the meme tho!

Well I will tell you the first dab I took blew my lungs,:brain: :exploding_head: brain and next 3 hrs out the window.
My friend owned Cespe creek delivery service so the rosin was soo flavorsome amazing terpene flavor :heart_eyes: but tge first time will set u back in time lol
Donā€™t let your sec time be when driving you might get a head rush tingles an see gray for a sec then see the medium on Huntington Beach Blvd lol

4 Likes

lol @DougDawson I used to say may thieves get a bad case of the dribbling shits, and their transmission fail on the freeway in the middle of rush hour!

2 Likes

If that was an offer, then i accept!

I gotta problem here folks lol
I recently received a package from a member that had
Harold & Kumar
Luciferā€™s Big Buddy
Stuck in Plain Sight
Gumball Slushie

Iā€™ve had some members inquiring about the lineage. I happen to have a crapload of DMā€™s to try sorting through to find the info! I canā€™t find it, although I KNOW they sent me the lineage info!

Would the OGer that sent them to me please DM me??! lol

2 Likes

Got it! Thnx @repins12

1 Like

@Corey I received two envelopes from you today. One was ā€œhidden in plain siteā€ the other had nothing written on itā€¦I feel like this is a riddle wrapped in an enigma and Iā€™m too slow to figure it out! In any event, thank you very much for the Xmas Eve present!

6 Likes

I forgot to include details in 25 envelopes. In those 25 blank envelopes is this. Thanks for the heads up bud!

6 Likes

Folks, Iā€™m off!! Everyone Merry Christmas!! Love your loved ones and everybody else!!! Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas OG!!!

10 Likes