Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

February 30.

1 Like

Lol, shit I don’t know the answer to that one

2 Likes

I see it was over a month after my first guess…
@Cormoran nailed it.

2 Likes

Dec 03 2020 lol

Jan 26 2020?

2 Likes

@Cormoran gets it! Send me that info bro!

2 Likes

Way to go @Cormoran that was a head scratcher trying to find a way to that info. Good question @ItsintheGenetics :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Man, some days you just wish you needed seeds but still fun to watch :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Man you see anything you want to grow just DM me. I’ve usually got some reserves.

4 Likes

Way to go @Cormoran !

Just keep your hands where I can see em.

4 Likes

Yeah, even with these being fems I might struggle to find time & space to grow them soon… just fun to play. :slight_smile: I’m done for this session, don’t want to deprive everyone else of opportunities.

5 Likes

I’m following your lead on this one.
But I am going to stick around and deliver quippy one-liners; sorry, not sorry.

6 Likes

Not so quippy, but a belated thanks to @ItsintheGenetics for running the giveaways and to @Eagles009 for making the seeds in the first place. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope y’all find something worth showing some pictures of and more importantly, smoking!

4 Likes

Yeah, you always gotta have one “straight man” and one “wise guy”!
You’re the Felix to my Oscar
the Hardy to my Laurel
the Abbott to my Costello

And, of course my genuine, and heartfelt thanks to @BasementBeans for the incredible opportunity to grab some premium Mephisto gear, and doing their part to Overgrow the planet!

5 Likes

I know, I know, I have been absent today. The beanfest will have to be put off till tomorrow. Sorry all but family was calling :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My dad always told me, work and family first. Playtime can wait.

4 Likes

@BasementBeans @HeadyBearAdventures

well, i’m honored to have been an answer, lol.

Sweet skunk x blueberry from @DougDawson came in today, thanks man you’re like the seed Santa round here.

2 Likes