Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Thank you brother! Excellent opportunity!

1 Like

Damn, minutes late again. I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids and bears!

4 Likes

I couldn’t let your inspiring question go to waste :joy:

3 Likes

@api312 And they jumped on it!! Googlers as well as experienced cats alike!! lol!! Awesome! Congrats to both winners! @HeadyBearAdventures and @patsnumone That joint venture earned you both some “Gold!” :cocktail: :herb: :beers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

Needed these. Thanks

4 Likes

I found a TROLL in my mailbox today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks @DougDawson for the Sour Sunshine (who made this btw?) and the infamous Black Snow from @anonymous4289; which I will eventually be showing off in my journal and as part of the Black Snow: The Grow Show!

10 Likes

Cool bud, glad they made it safe and sound. Not sure who made the Sour Sunshine, they were provided by @Moka so he should be able to help you with that.

7 Likes

Thank you most kindly as always Sir. Seed Troll Dougie-Dee. :bowing_man:

3 Likes

Best coast genetics is who you looking for

4 Likes

go-tit!

Best Coast Genetics – Sour Sunshine
La Con x Sour
Flower Cycle: 55-65 Days
Super Fuel smell and taste

4 Likes

Ayyyy that’s it

4 Likes

I BOUGHT MY MAILBOX TODAY!! :stuck_out_tongue: hahahaha

I did feel really worried about the rains and the postman here dont play the bell or to give me the mails… he just put it on the gate. I guess if he did knows the valuable of this mails, he would never do it , but we cant tell him :stuck_out_tongue:

Now the beans are protect against the weather :stuck_out_tongue: (like i dont will check it everyday, everytime, while the beans isnt arrive) lol

4 Likes

So lets make this easy since I have to mix some nutes and roll a joint. Pack of Swakhammer to the first person who says “I want some Swakhammer”.

2 Likes

I want some swackhammer

5 Likes

I want someone else to get some swackhammer

5 Likes

“i want some swackhammer” - except it’s the first pack @DougDawson ever sent me :pray:

4 Likes

I want some swakhammer

3 Likes

I want some swakhammer dang!

2 Likes

Perhaps but if I was dressed like that I may not want to live through the fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wAnt @Oldtimerunderground to get some swackhammer

4 Likes