Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

I missed again.
I was cooking dinner for my wonderful wife.

Note to self: NEVER LEAVE OG UNATTENDED

5 Likes

tup

2 Likes

Oooh! I just noted itā€™s the :orange_heart: !

Lol @Pigeonman they are yours, so its your call, if you donā€™t want them astrodude is the next guy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just DMed :hugs: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Its like og cause a more intense addiction for seeds when there right here all day doing games an giveaways crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

15 Likes

rutro

5 Likes

oopse wrong thread

I got oranges seeds on the vine coming in a few weeks and Iā€™ll do more packs next time, in a not so surprise giveaway :wink:

@Astrodude

7 Likes

Totally gonna do this

Edit: gotta put furballs everywhere thoā€¦ specially with an empty bottle

1 Like

@lophophora.ca I got your envelope thank you for the awesome genetics!

@allotment got yours too thanks bud! Very interesting packaging. What material did you use?

8 Likes

Just 9 days? Thatā€™s awesome, thanks for letting me know. Inside the paper bags are DIY cardboard seed holders with paper stickers. Tried to keep it ā€œorganicā€ :wink: And ruined it with plastic stickers :laughing: If you want to store them in the original packaging you might want to put a plastic bag around them, donā€™t know how fresh they will stay in the cardboard.

4 Likes

Yeah that was fast! Love the technique!

1 Like

for the chance of winning a pack of gDubbf2 just tag me and name your favorite Tottenham Hotspur player past or present.
participants who name one of my favorites will win! (no purchase nessicary. rules and conditions apply)

5 Likes

@antheis hard to go past the 2 Garyā€™s, Gazza Gascoigne is pretty legendary at soccer and fucking up. Iā€™m a third generation Hotspurs fan but couldnā€™t tell you who was in their team now

2 Likes

Not my thing but nice giveaway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@antheis Hugo Llorius everyone likes a goaly

3 Likes

had to google this to see what the hell it was. :rofl:

2 Likes

So when someone wins this one do we all shout " goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll"

3 Likes