Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

I really like the way you two are doing the ‘double-team’ on here cuz. Props to both of yas!

lol I can’t get the wife to hardly go near a computer

1 Like

What animal lives in the rain-forest and can hold it’s breath longer than a dolphin?

croc of course

alligators live in the rain-forest.
birds don’t hold breath very well.

the capybara

1 Like

:sloth: sloths hold there breath

sloth :green_heart:

green anaconda

alligators are north of the equator, crocs are south of it. the rain forests are south of it so I say crocs

:face_with_monocle:…platypus

well crocs are great shoes

2 Likes

Capybara? :green_heart:

Sorry, should have been more specific I guess. I was looking for sloth

So @Brokehoe you win this one

2 Likes

Got it :+1: :crazy_face:

Not quite! There’s Saltwater crocs in the keys in Florida… And Mexico has crocs all over (Cozumel has em in punta sur, and in the northern swamps, we would see their beady little eyes at night in the harbor). A few unfortunate fisherman were attacked on the north side by them during my time there.

Also saw one at Airport Caves in Utila, he was some 45ft below me chilling on the bottom of the reef…

1 Like

@Brokehoe shoot me over a msg with info and strain or just strain if I have info already :+1:

lol yep wasn’t really thinking about it but you’re right about that cuz lol I’m just in here playing around, not entering the contests for real.

1 Like

sorry about that guys. I should have said Mammal or something. I didn’t even think of alligators!

2 Likes

crocodile is an animal
But I was just guessing lol about time holding breath

1 Like

Gators are people too… ok maybe not.

2 Likes