Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

@Kami Message me info and what you won :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for all the giveaway spam. Once we are finished up tonight or tomorrow, we will not be doing any for a few months anyways.

3 Likes

Reminds me of some card games for trivia. Have you ever played cards agains humanity!? Pretty fun stuff with friends! :green_heart:

1 Like

I feel left out, and hungry. I havent gotten any spam…

Love. spam.
I used to work at a spot that made the best spam sliders, and also a pizza with brussels, fried egg, and spam. Both insanely good.

1 Like

Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham. avoid spam
wink…wink… @Nagel420

2 Likes

LOL, you all rock, it’s not spam brother. Never apologize for being generous, giving out beans and having fun. Don’t take my comments wrong, I can’t keep up with this because I am busy, that’s all. You, @Pluckyevil and @Bobgrows are awesome and are doing great things. We all appreciate you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

having tons of fun! Learning lots of crazy stuff…sharing some beans…enjoying good company! Only complaint is no :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: to spread!plucky

2 Likes

Well said. 10 characters

I hear ya @Pluckyevil !
Why do they limit our love!?:heart:
I feel like I’m ignoring people :confused:

3 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 6 minutes before trying again.

1 Like

Mine said 3 hours!!! :flushed:

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 14 minutes before trying again.

Ya see that @Slick1 ?? The northern numbers GROW! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you like too much. We feel that, in your best interest, you should be limited to X # of likes (to be determined randomly).

2 Likes

Back in a min for a few more rounds.

3 Likes

If it’s OK, I’ll step in for one…?

5 Likes

Thought my phone was gonna burst into flame from the flurry of activity here! :joy: had to cruise by to see what’s up

2 Likes

Of course! The floor is yours (bow)

3 Likes

I continuously read this thread because I cannot tolerate seeing a 396 next to the thread name in my feed.
THe beans I get are literally incidental.

4 Likes