Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Haha! It was White Widow THC Rosin Mixed with Sour Space Candy CBD/Hemp rosin.

3 Likes

From those seedsman WW? yum yum yum… got some going here… and she’s double dipping into the SSC… Lucky girl!

But really lemmings vs guinea pigs whats the difference besides being captive …imagine herds of wild guinea pigs :face_with_monocle:or is this existing somewhere already …

We were young this older lady had a barn full she stacked the hay like stairs …all shapes sizes colors it was crazy well taken care of for how many there were !

1 Like

Uh… Brazil I believe? Ya do realize they were wild before they were domesticated… LOL

3 Likes

I have heard they are in South America and can find groups of them.

2 Likes

They eat the hell out of them in Peru

4 Likes

Guinea pigs, also called cavies, are a domesticated species of rodent (Cavia porcellus). They were originally native to South America. However, they have been popular for thousands of years as pets and as food, and this species no longer exists in the wild.

5 Likes

I’d love to come across a herd of wild Guinea pigs…

2 Likes

For your educational pleasure :slight_smile:
Guinea Pig Facts | Live Science.

2 Likes

If that is true then thats sad. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Ferrel pigs keep coming closer and closer to ny not a good thing but can induce some fun !!

1 Like

its all that hybridization! where are the land race guinea pigs?!? :rofl:

We growers need to look to the mighty guinea pig to learn a lesson… Dont hybrid out the landraces and make them go extinct…

Learn a lesson from your pet with no wild instincts anymore…

:rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah but species do come and go. They were domesticated by the Incas 3000 years ago. They bred them for pets, food and sacrifices :thinking:

4 Likes

Lets send Abbbian or another southerner to go look for some!

3 Likes

I nominate Berzerk!

8 Likes

You could send Berzerk but I am guessing he would never arrive :rofl:

9 Likes

I have no words. :joy:

1 Like

Are we sure that account wasn’t a Brazilian Guinea pig?

2 Likes

yes catching Guineans with abbian lol and heliosphere can record it !

1 Like