Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

aww I got my loves back just in time!

(watch, the next post “you are out of” lol)

edit:

yup:

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 7 hours before trying again.

1 Like

Life is good indeed!

1 Like

You people lit up the internet last night I see lol Damn @DougDawson aka OGSANTA! You really put on a display of that famous OGenerosity cuz!! When you ‘do it to it’ you really (seriously)DO IT! :rofl:
A big congrats to all of the winners of them thar beans!!

5 Likes

For real. I was busy all weekend and every time I pop in this thread is blown up. It’s cool to see and glad y’all have been having fun. It’s cool to see this place poppin off like it has been :+1: :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Wow!! What a load!! Congrats to winners!! And thanks as always DD Santa!!! @DougDawson!!!
You’re one of a kind bud!!! :pray: :tropical_drink: :beers: :cocktail: :green_heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

That is one hell of a mix

1 Like

Bunch of stuff from a bunch people came in over the past few days. It’s just been super hectic with all the kittens. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I saw them in Stuttgart, W. Germany in 1976 I believe. What an amazing show. Mercury was a true showman.

4 Likes

I feel like part 8 of this thread just opened and it’s already almost full. Everyone here is great, @DougDawson showing us how it’s done yet again.

Just waiting on flips now Doug and I’ll have a care package for ya

7 Likes

And I wonder why I can’t seem to ever run any of my seeds… 3 weeks, 4k posts and probably hundreds of packs given out. Meanwhile, all of my plants from last month are still around and will be for a few more months. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta stop reading this thread.

11 Likes

Just found these in the mailbox! Thank you very much @BasementBeans I will be popping a couple of these in the next few days!

20 Likes

Those are some good ones! Packed up a few more flips of these today. Happy growing :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

Sounds like I should be glued to this thread this evening. :laughing: I’d like to get my hands on some of those. :yum:

2 Likes

I’ll give some more out at some point. I’m sending some stuff Doug’s way and I think there’s 6 or 7 packs of these in there.

8 Likes

Thanks @corey for the :blue_heart:berry :ghost: :cookie: 's & thank you @Mithridate for the “Orange” F2’s and the Raspberry Boogie x Cherry White testers!!

8 Likes

The stage is yours baby, lol

I might have to pop 5-10 of those raspberry boogie x cherry white, just to make sure I don’t waste anybodys time :yum: :eyes:

7 Likes

@Oldjoints Received my mail today. Thanks

1 Like

Good to hear…… happy growing bro!

1 Like

It must be such a great feeling to be a Cannabis Claus.
Looking forward to being able to make some open pollination happen, sounds like paradise to me…

3 Likes

I am gonna need to keep my eyes peeled for those too!

Sounds :fire: and should have good hybrid vigor as both parents are several Fgens deep already! Love them auto’s!

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like