Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

But the real reason I am here…

@Bobgrows the GSC hit!

Thank You :pray:
-Dirtron

2 Likes

Feel like it’s time I do a little giving back - anybody handing around these parts at this time of day? Or perhaps I should wait until later.

5 Likes

I’m here for a little bit!

2 Likes

Ive got lots more time for OG now that it’s winter outside. :wink:

7 Likes

Always sniping around the FSFC thread! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like there’s some folks hanging around!

So, I recently acquired some Super Skunk F5 beans from @DiggySoze. These are some old stock Super Skunk. These were made from F4’s made by Farmer Joe who you may be familiar with. Said to be original Super Skunk stock from the initial sensi release. I got more than I can possibly grow out so I would love to pass on a few packs to folks who might be interested here. I’ll probably do a few quick giveaways over the next couple days. Try to hit different times etc so folks who are interested can have a chance at some. I’ll come up with my first giveaway question in ~5 or so minutes so hang around if you might be interested in a pack of these!

8 Likes

Alrighty then here we go.

So, for a pack of OG 1990 Sensi Super Skunk taken to F5 - who can tell me the name of the indica Neville crossed into Skunk 1 to create the Super Skunk?

1 Like

the lemon amnesia or Northern Lights

Close, but no cigar. Was my question too hard :sweat_smile:

Afghan …….

1 Like

Afghan!! @Oldjoints got it!

Winner winner!

Neville’s said he got a Maple Leaf Afghani from jim ortega he used for a lot of crosses including the super skunk!

1 Like

DM your details for a pack of these guys :slight_smile: @Oldjoints

1 Like

I dig the new avatar photo @api312 !

Better than the yellow “A”. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sent DM. ……….

2 Likes

hey thanks. haha, i couldn’t stand to look at the generic yellow A anymore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, going to head out for a bit but may do one more of the super skunk giveaways later today and certainly tomorrow. cheers everyone

12 Likes

Glad you received it safely!
Thank you for letting me know!":green_heart::v:
Grow some beauties!!

8 Likes

Wow - it’s been quiet in this thread…!

Anybody hanging around these parts? Might do another giveaway in a bit.

9 Likes

I’m around what you thinking of giving out?

4 Likes