Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

I’m around, watching. But I don’t need beans. Very cool that you have the giving spirit.
I had it a while ago, but something happened and I lost it. Trying to get cheered up. Come on, winners!

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing but will sit and watch

4 Likes

@BigMike55
You have it in you, just tell the devil get the f out.
I hope you grab your happiness by the fucn horns an put it in front of you all day.

4 Likes

Ok so, seems like there’s some folks. I’d like to do one more pack of the OG Sensi Super Skunk F5’s

I’ll think of a question in ~5 or so minutes and we’ll give one out!

10 Likes

Ok, little extra time for folks to prepare haha.

So, for a pack of F5 1990 Super Skunk - where was Neville, creator of super skunk, born?

2 Likes

he was australi|a
[Ukerebagh, Tweed Heads, Austrália]

9 Likes

How about Holland

2 Likes

winner! DM me your details

3 Likes

Himalayas…
Didn’t know the answer and didn’t want to cheat with Google but wanted to be the first to answer even if it was wrong lol…
Task failed successfully :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nice one @Abbbian

6 Likes

Yeah nice win bro

4 Likes

@api312 Was getting ready to jump and answer to which crosses were involved with the original Skunk!! That’d be a good one too! lol!!!

Did my homework!! :flushed: :beers: :rofl:

5 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: that’s a good question too! Glad you won em :smiley:

3 Likes

Ikr! I was just looking up skunk strains last night! I’m always a day late and a dollar short :joy:

4 Likes

There’ll be a few more packs of these going out over the next couple days so stick around and you’ll get your shot too :smiley:

8 Likes

Well I do still have some Uncle Fester Skunk and Lemon Skunk X Bruce Banner. Should I give out a pack? Back in a couple.

17 Likes

I’d love to get some Lemon Skunk x Bruve Banner so I’d say give out a pack

4 Likes

If you don’t win hmu……. @50State

4 Likes

That uncle festers skunk looks interesting bro!

3 Likes