Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

More like a lifestyle

4 Likes

Doug “disseminator” Dawson :heart: :man_farmer: hahaha

7 Likes

Received today @DougDawson @DannyTerpintine much love and thank you tons.

6 Likes

Awesome brother, hope they grow well for you. It’s one that definitely peaked my interest.

6 Likes

Lol u mean piqued? Haha just giving u shit

4 Likes

I always appreciate when someone points out a mistake I make.

I’d rather learn here among friends than in the professional world.

11 Likes

Yeah it’s one of the few words I know :laughing:

5 Likes

LOL, caught in a grammatical faux pas :crazy_face: You are correct, now hopefully I remember :rofl:

9 Likes

Woo-hoo I win dibs… wait … oh ok lol :laughing: :joy:

3 Likes

What are you thinking @Terpsnpurps?! You gonna piss off OG Santa and then…NO SEEDS FOR YOU!

4 Likes

Lol na he doesn’t get pissed … too happy n high for that :grin:

4 Likes

9 Likes

One of my favorite movies ever

6 Likes

Since it seems safe in here for a change who wants some Ice Cream Cake #5 S1 fems I personally grew and reversed, just got my stamps in and ordered 20 global, @CADMAN already has a pack that’s been waiting for stamps that I’ll get out today

18 Likes

i’ll have to pass since i wouldn’t get to them anytime soon, but thanks for offering them up to someone :+1:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to some if you find the genetics interesting, was a real strong plant, resistant to getting the shit kicked out of it, frosty and dense, high yield. Just want em to go to people that’ll appreciate the months of work I put in. Oh and it has vanilla terps! I love the flavor of it

9 Likes

First time I’ve seem it “safe” here haha.

1 Like

I would be interested

2 Likes

Certainly, kind sir, just send your info and I’ll probably have them all out today (I got the day off paid for working 11.5 hours last Sunday :grin:)

3 Likes

Looks so good & thanks :blush:

3 Likes