Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Genuinely sorry for taking so long (I’m sure you’re not worried just feel bad) I was running low on forever stamps and it takes 3 to the 1 global but they came in yesterday so they’ll be out soon

2 Likes

I would try them……. Vanilla sounds yummy!

2 Likes

No worries at all my friend. I’m kinda crazy :crazy_face: already having 13 plants in a 3x3 at the moment lol

2 Likes

Send your info and I’ll get them out to ya! It was a mighty tasty cultivar for sure and my first successful reversal

2 Likes

Fems eh?
Very kind of you! Looks like great stuff! But I wouldn’t be able to get to them right away.

3 Likes

Truthfully as long as I get a tag whenever you got to em I’d be a happy guy, if you want to send me info feel free

5 Likes

Do you mind if I get in on these @TestOfOath ?

4 Likes

Yessir you can, just send me some info

Got half a joint left and I’m gonna have to call it a day for now, need to order more washers apparently

6 Likes

tempting, but i already have 2 packs coming on the next days… let the others get it… if there is a place left at the end, i accept :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LionsNaughtyBeans If you want to be the last one for this time send me your info, be happy to get some out to you, I’ve got a decent size vial of these seeds but 15 or so have been fitting in a washer and I gotta make sure there’s enough for all of you guys, 4 days and I’ll completely chop the plants and harvest the rest (much larger) portion of seeds

12 Likes

Hell ya bud nice job. Hopefully I am around around next time, sounds interesting indeed. :+1:

1 Like

Good morning OG! I would like to do an early riser give away this fine, brisk dawn!
I grew up on Cheech and Chong records and movies so when Paradise Seeds released a line endorsed by Tommy called Chong’s Choice I couldn’t resist.
I grew out some sativa dom plants called L.A. Amnesia(Amnesia x L.A. Con) and found a nice one with strong “Dutch lemon” Terps and a powerful high.
Onto that one I put a male Baboon Wine, from Elite613,whos sisters had a predominantly sour apple terp profile and strong effects.
So L.A. Wine is a combo of lemon and sour and apple and high THC. Not sure what to expect, a grower has got some just going into flower and they look well structured, but that’s all I have learned about them so far.
This is the Mom…

I’ve got packs for the first 4 answerers from :canada::us:to the following question…

How many joints are in a lid?
Bonus points for why that number😄
Hint - there is no wrong answer, it’s subjective!

12 Likes

ten nice joints in a lid

3 Likes

Nice giveaway!

3 Likes

You must roll small joints!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Send me your details @keene.

2 Likes

Two joints. One for me and one for you.

2 Likes

Correct! Send me your details!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I will. Thank you for this opportunity.

2 Likes

Two packs of L.A. Wine left…
How many joints are in a lid?

3 Likes

Mazel Tov!!! :heart: :partying_face:

3 Likes