Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Thank you. I will definitely tag you. :tada:

1 Like

@MoBilly
Any chance you want these .
I have no reason to keep them i will never run them .

6 Likes

Sounds like an interesting strain, I am sure @MoBilly will do them justice.

Some seeds just arrived here from @BasementBeans , again I am blown away by the folks on OG. Seeds, stamps, washers, flips. Just amazing, many thanks. Will be handing these out here once I go thought them :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Is phase still around here? I can’t find him…

3 Likes

That’s a lot of packs bud. Do you know if phase is here anymore! I need to talk to him

3 Likes

Sending message! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @bassman5420

2 Likes

Cool I was just going to pay bills lol I’m old fashioned gotta go in an pay cash lol.
So while I’m out there going In the mail now .
@MoBilly

3 Likes

I saw they made it earlier today. Happy to help :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thanks @Osogreen ! I appreciate this. My wife suggested growing them outside. I think I will. :slight_smile:
My neighbors are family.
I think they already know, but just in case they didn’t, they will now. :slight_smile:
But that’s something for the chat thread if at all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A huge help brother, thanks very much. You even put the seeds in flips, you are awesome.

9 Likes

The grunt work is done :wink: thanks for helping me get these out into the world.

19 Likes

Just got some C99 from the Batman of OG, Doug something or another.

12 Likes

that is really nice! You will make great use of it with the fine work you do here for OG and its OG’rs

3 Likes

I will! I have some good seed for another giveaway.

I need washers, flips and ty cards. I think I have enough postage. If anyone is willing to help please message me so we can get some good genes out there thanks!

15 Likes

@MoBilly
They will be there no later then Fri .
Happy Growing

6 Likes

You guys are all awesome.

I love you all and I’m not saying that because it’s cold up here in Canada tonight.

9 Likes

Hey @Budderton found some of Carl meat in my mailbox this morning! Thank you very much my friend.

12 Likes

Lmao that sticker @Budderton

7 Likes

Just the name , carls Meat lol

3 Likes