Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

who is carl and why do you have his meat

4 Likes

@GanjaMa
Ya gives us the goods

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl: made me laugh!!

1 Like

Right on!:+1: Iā€™m glad they made it! Hope you get some good ones! And donā€™t disregard those lemon slush, thereā€™ll be some nice dessert in those ones!:grin:
Happy hunting!

6 Likes

Delicious-Gelatin-Dessert

Mmmmm dessert! :yum:

Love that sticker @Budderton ! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you again you guys very cool and was very fun bringing in the new year w everyoneā€¦ good times always!!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m working on a seed giveawayā€¦ is there anything from csi Humboldt that is, ā€œI donā€™t know how to say thisā€ that is in high demand that people really like?

18 Likes

Like currently in stock or any specific time-frame from them?

Also I know Iā€™ve got no flips and washers are iffy but I can probably do ty cards though

2 Likes

Was wondering the same. We talking new stuff, old stuff, vaulted stuff? They have an extensive menu

Yes anything. I would like to gather some strains before sending my final list

3 Likes

Can one take part in this if one lives in Europe? First time please donā€™t hit me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Their new Headband x Chemdog D is guaranteed FIRE. Their Obama Kush S1 would almost certainly be a hit.

4 Likes

My current CSI project

10 Likes

I agree with @Banquo recommendations but Iā€™d add their Weapon X is an older one thatā€™s totally underrated. I ran a Star Pupil x Weapon X for a few years and the Weapon X brought the funk

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. Iā€™m writing this down. Fingers crossed maybe we will score some of these.

4 Likes

OK so I got headband, obama, weapon x. I would like to get a few more. I grew there durban fallen soldier last year gifted to me by @Greasy and it turned out great. Other then that I have there sour d and bubblegum going, and they are stocky and robust.

10 Likes

sour d :drooling_face:

3 Likes

As someone who likes to make seeds Iā€™m interested in CSIs base genetics like Triangle and Chemdog inbred and selfed lines. Never had the opportunity to grow out CSI but always admired from afar!

11 Likes

Second on the Triangle!

5 Likes