Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

@DougDawson I received the Eutierria today! Thank you very much!

10 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: He (Doug) is an OG treasure!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Fantastic @Mr_Greenfern , hope they grow well for you.

4 Likes

Cool! Ty. They will definitely be used to send seeds. Last time I mailed a letter other then seeds was a year ago lol.
@MoBilly that does sound good. I sent what info I gathered earlier. We all are just gonna have to wait and see. If anything I can take the seeds out of the packets and send people one or 2 seeds so everyone has an opportunity to grow csi genetics. In other words, I will milk it out so everyone has a chance. I think people can find room to grow an extra plant.
One thing for sure is that csi plants grow thick and vigorous…
Love seeing all the seed pics everyone! Way to go!

9 Likes

Awesome of you my friend! :facepunch::wink:
I’ll check with my wife about sending out something to assist you in this generous endeavor.

4 Likes

This just made my Tuesday! Thanks @Alaskagrown!

11 Likes

Rhino is DaMan!

3 Likes

Don’t sit on those, my Euteriia turned out really good. stinky witha real nice high. I like it a lot… and I haven’t even tried the cured stuff yet.

8 Likes

Thanks lads, have a blessed 2022

@Indoornesian @corey

Cheers, Fatty

13 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

11 Likes

You are welcome @sprinklememaynee , hope they grow well for you.

1 Like

I just started a couple UEL and Paralyzed Monsters, But as soon as they hit my flower tent I’ll be popping some Eutierria and Swackhammer

4 Likes

Glad they made it! Enjoy, friend!

2 Likes

I don’t have the SWAKHAMMER but I understand its even better. @DannyTerpintine has some quality stuff.

5 Likes

I keep trying too. Guess I should just buy some huh? :wink:

4 Likes

I grew a single tiny Swackhammer in a yogurt container in the corner of my tent and was surprised it was a female, Only got a few grams off it but damn it was good :+1:

10 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson @BigMike55 Blak N Blu Cookies have arrived. You two rock

4 Likes

It’s a pleasure. @BigMike55 hit it out of the park when he created those so I imagine they will do great things for you.

5 Likes

I have no doubts.

2 Likes

Happy day over here. @DougDawson thank you they have arrived. Man those Canadian rollers really leave an impression in the cardstock.

5 Likes