Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

I’ll second that. The more landraces and IBLs we can get in our hands, the more true F1 hybrids we end up with… it’s nice to know every seed will be a keeper. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@corey and of CSI’s Work with Urkle would be a holy grail situation, the S1s in particular

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, I’ll make the request and let you know what happens.

This is not a giveaway… messages already… lol

9 Likes

But if we do get these seeds soon or anything there will be a giveaway!

8 Likes

6 Likes

Dibs on whatever he’s smoking

6 Likes

can i track the words “SOUR D” to call my phone if its writed in thias thread ? :rofl:

leaving the tip to the programmers of this forum… thats would a amazing feature :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Weird you say that cause I have a tracker in this thread to alert me if anyone ever uses the word “writed” and this is the first time it’s gone off! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

hahaha, this slow mode shows to everyone how poor is my english… :rofl:

5 Likes

but i’m trying to use less the translator and exercise my vocabulary… with some mistakes, of course… but if they getting me understand, no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I was just teasing you anyway. If English is your second language I’d say you’re actually doing pretty good!

5 Likes

The only Portuguese I know is Wanderlei Silva

1 Like

yes, portugueese is my mother language and our neighboorhoods all speak spanish, so… lol, and i’m learning by my self… need pratice more gramathics… i’m software develop… i always need to read to much in english, but almost never express myself… so here its being a very nice school… at the begin i did use the translator for every message. Now i just use it when i confused about some fellow message or when i dont know how to explain something.

and thanks, i’m putting energy in this on last months… loosing a lot of money because the english barrier… its time to broke this shit :stuck_out_tongue:

one of many reasons to my love about this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Brother, Using a coin flip and a hose washer to mail seeds

here u can found the links to buy in the USA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look what arrived :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

13 Likes

Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2) <— Best place for non giveaway content! The party is open 24/7 over there! When the chat thread is actually in use like it should be, usually someone will drop in an let everyone know there is/will be a giveaway in the FSFC thread. Best to keep normal chatter in there so the moderators don’t have to clean up this thread. :+1: Talk about and ask whatever in the Chat thread :+1:

8 Likes

Uzbekistani IBL looks very interesting bro

2 Likes

I think you mean pretty well… :wink:

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy !
Mail call! :facepunch::sunglasses:
Thanks buddy! :pray:

11 Likes