Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

That giveaway ended already

Doesnā€™t matter knowledge never sleeps

2 Likes

Man, love it! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Another thing they are genetically identical so if you can get it to survive its 2 for the price of 1

Nope. They are definitely not. One will be the result of the pollination (50/50 genes) and the other will be a carbon (100%) copy of the recipient.

2 Likes

Although polyembryony does express itself in such a manor for different kingdoms, when it comes to plants it is different.

1 Like

Polyembryony is the phenomenon of two or more embryos developing from a single fertilized egg.[1][2][3] Due to the embryos resulting from the same egg, the embryos are identical to one another, but are genetically diverse from the parents

Okā€¦ but, Iā€™m pretty sure if you scroll down to Plants you will see what I mean.

1 Like

Mr. Nice forums user says:
TWIN SEEDLINGS
This mutation is very common. Polyembryonic seeds contain more than one seedling. Once germinated, it will produce two taproots instead of one. If carefully handled, these seedlings can be successfully separated into two plants. Strangely, one of the two plants will be a normal offspring of both mother and father. The other plant will only be a clone of the mother.

2 Likes

Im not gonna argue but i quoted wikipedia

Oh Oh lol didnā€™t you know that anyone can edit ā€˜wikipediaā€™ to whatever they want to say about anything?
That thing is chock full of misinformation cuz! Not that it isnā€™t chock full of real info too. You just have to verify and dbl check their stuff

Not trying to argue cuz, just stating a fact

5 Likes

Alright everyone I feel like giving out some free seeds (US and Canada only) I have up for grabs 3 packs of 5 seeds each of my Sour Diesel auto X Bubblegum auto Reg I named Sweet N` Sour. Both parent plants got huge so do not plan on a small plant and may need to put on 12/12 light to start flowering. First come first serve US and Canada only.

5 Likes

Man, my dude @anon85454369 brought the cleavage and that fuego energy to our little late night special! Nothing but love & gratitude for calling that information to my attention!

Can I get dibs on some? :us:

1 Like

That is one PM me your address.

3 Likes

DIBS :us: on SOUR PLEASE
@LionsNaughtyBeans

3 Likes

I gotta call Dibs lol

Two of my favs together Whatā€™s not to like? lol

4 Likes

were you calling dibbs for yourself or letting a friend know?

Dibs if some are left?

1 Like

Back that up @darkillusion
DIBS :us: on SOUR PLEASE
@LionsNaughtyBeans