Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

MORNIN’ EVERYONE!

I put this up today in hopes of everyone having 1 place to be able to see everyone’s generosity in action!

If you are growing ANYTHING that was gifted to you in and amongst these threads: please go and post some purdy images for all of us to drool at!

:hugs:

7 Likes

That’s pretty much every strain I’ve got going has been gifted to me. Other than a couple I’ve made or reproduced from gifted beans .

3 Likes

Good morning everyone !!

That’s pretty much every strain I’ve got going has been gifted to me. Other than a couple I’ve made or reproduced from gifted beans .

thats the goal :stuck_out_tongue:

I can feel/see the love glowing from your tent even when lights are off! :hugs:

4 Likes

Apart from an OG Kush, every single one I’ve been growing now was a gift from an OGer from this amazing site!!! Kudos! Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Because of my friends on here I won’t have to buy seeds for the rest of my life. I probably will when I see something I just HAVE to have but I don’t need to.
That is unless I live to 969 years. It’s been done. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Aww :cry: mine are just babies tho. I don’t think anyone will drool over mine yet :joy:

1 Like

Had to share I LOL’ed hard enough.

Asked a buddy to email me his address so I could send him something.

He’s not an Overgrow member, nor does he grow, just smokes a lot.

His response…

10 Likes

I promise to post a pic of the outgoing mailer.

It will, of course, be addressed exactly that way.

4 Likes

I love returning a joke like that. :slight_smile: Sometimes that can become like a tennis game, back and forth. :v:
:laughing:

1 Like

But will it make it to him? :joy:

2 Likes

It will if you drive to his addy and put it in his mailbox lol…

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will.

address and postal code is all that matters

I can’t say how many packages I’ve addressed to “The Birthday Boy”…

5 Likes

nice tip is that, ahn ? :wink:

1 Like

Been stopping in just a little now and the, just not that often. Been too busy stuffing seed, running this biz and getting ready for the holidays. lol
On the subject of seeds.
There was a good bit of seeds left over from folks donating them for the sale. Now that it’s over, I don’t feel they should be sold. So, I’ll be passing them out here after the holidays. So just a heads-up folks, lol be on the lookout for em!!

15 Likes

You’re the man @JohnnyPotseed ! I can’t wait for my PPP.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed
Christmas Pollen Humor…

9 Likes

I did manage to get some envelopes out the first of the week cuz, can’t remember if you’re in that batch. I’d have to go look. The bulk of the seeds will be sent after Christmas, since they wouldn’t get out till then anyhow, and The area for miles around the Post Office is a rolling parking lot! lol Not so much from folks trying to mail, well that too lol But the gas stations, Wally World, and other stores.
But the rest of them beans are getting out soon! I’m tossing a nice bonus into the packs also, so everyone gets a nice Christmas present from the wife and myself! HO-HO-HO! :wink: :+1: :pray:

The plan is to have them all packed and ready to drop, starting the Monday after Christmas Saturday. We’ll need to go around to the 3 closest towns so we don’t flood any single Post Office lol All 3 towns are about 20 in each direction equally, East, West, and South.

There isn’t that many left to pack either lol

11 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed if I don’t have patience, I got nothing. Have a Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Now that warms my heart @AZsensi

1 Like