Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Merry Xmas @Abbbian

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Abbbian

2 Likes

I would just like to say as a newbie here to OG, you guys are awesome. Each and every one on here that I’ve met so far seems to stay true to that help thy neighbor hippie vibe that I fell in love with as a kid looking at my parents. I’m so glad I found this group as I have some really cool things already being sent to me for nothing just out of the goodness of people’s hearts knowing the joy of growing cannabis and having something that I desire and sharing it with me. I hope each and every one of you has an awesome Merry Christmas or whatever you desire. Keep up the good work everybody and I promise to be a contributing member and this awesome commune once I build a nice bean can lol. Merry Manicuring OGers!

16 Likes

Indeed, its a great place. Glad your enjoying yourself and good to have you onboard! :+1::evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

6 Likes

@DougDawson Just got Ultra Early Love in mail, woooo thanks man, merry xmas

6 Likes

Glad it made it bud, hope it grows well for you. Merry Christmas :santa:

6 Likes

@DougDawson Me and the wife also got our letter in the mail bud! Many thanks once again :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone, @Cormoran finally got those beans out to ya today, just been hectic af here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, right, I’d forgotten all about those… thanks, though I won’t lie, I was more interested in the trivia than the beans. :wink: First man to run for President from prison just got me so curious I had to look it up, excellent choice.

3 Likes

Fantastic @BasementBeans , Merry Christmas to you and @Pluckyevil :santa:

1 Like

Thanks bud, merry Xmas to you as well. Plucky is at work, so I am sure she will hop on after she is done. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m right here , oh wait wrong account

3 Likes

Whos on First ?

2 Likes

got seeds from @NugLifeFarms420 , thanks again

11 Likes

@anonymous4289
Thats a score

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL! :wink: :+1: :pray:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas og!!! :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift:

4 Likes

There are pics of the C99 used to make these seeds in my thread Doug Floyds tent village
I bought the original seeds from Peakseedsbc who I believe shut down recently.

Merry Christmas!

22 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa::evergreen_tree:

9 Likes