Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Nice pile of seed! Looking forward to the info on them. Maybe the real Bahia Blackhead or Pernambuco Gold​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

I’ll be more then happy to send you some and to the #freakers. I can send an amount to @YoBigdaddy and he can take care of the freakers. That would help me tremendously

5 Likes

@Abbbian !!! Where is your magical arse to 'splain us the beans! :partying_face:
@corey these are the vibes they sent you with those Landrace seeds:

6 Likes

Lol. I just weighed the seeds. 32.38 grams

7 Likes

@corey
so you can’t complain about the ounce you bought, they gave you an extra 4 grams! :rofl:

8 Likes

Lol. Yeah it was all seed though… guess I’m gonna have to find a different dealer lol

7 Likes

Atleast it didn’t have sticks and stems!

3 Likes

@Abbbian rocks, I have known that since I met him. He would be perfect if he enjoyed Pink Floyd. Haha
Thanks for being Abbbian, Abbbian.

10 Likes

Just don’t snort that shit. You make choke.

4 Likes

It’s a big package, @Abbian made a good cover. @corey, I’m looking forward to seeing the hunt…

3 Likes

So very true. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

“Loose” from Bahia. Landrace Sativa. We will know more once @Abbbian comes on

8 Likes

Well, from this I can glean the following about how to set-up our tents:

" High humidity and high temperatures are making the weather pleasant at times, but also and partly tropical hot and humid . It is warm to hot all year round and invites to bathe at average water temperatures of 26 degrees"

4 Likes

I can most definitely take care of that for you my friend

5 Likes

Hey friends!!! Morning OGers!!! Really glad it got to you bud!!! Always paranoia speaking loudly, besides a moronic, yet somewhat “efficient” postal service…!

Well, as of this moment in my current financial life, apart from constantly putting some dough down in order to improve my grow (last one was the air pump for the cloner!), I have been struggling to make ends meet!!! Long story short, far from being a quality strain with a name on it, it happens to be what I can afford to buy locally. Have a feeling it seems to be grown not too far from the area. It does not seem to be very high on thc content, however, one can feel the freshly, pine scent to it, and smoking it. Not intense, it always gets me thoughtful and contemplative!!!

Hope we can all overgrow the planet!!! Must say I love you all and this site!!! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
And @corey kicks ass!!! :fire:man!!

15 Likes

You’ve got a bud looking for some? I can get a pack or two headed your way.

6 Likes

Yep @Pigeonman!! Temps here go from 27 to 30, 31; RH around 80%, no kidding!!! :flushed:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 thank you very much brother!! Likewise!! Always crack up when I read your posts, still deep respect!! but you’re damn funny at times!! Feel honored!!! You’re da man!!!
:flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :worried: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks for that @Abbbian , so it sounds like what I refer to as “working class / get’r’done” weed.
Does this sound right —> a pine scented, low impacting but cerebral high that keeps you going throughout the day <— Cause that’s shit I love to keep me going in the day, with the “name attached” smoke for after hours.

10-14week flower period?

And “afford to buy locally” which I’m interpreting as “found growing in a rain forrest in the State of Bahia”.

No info online for “Loose” but that makes this all much more intriguing TBH.

Hail and horn throws @Abbbian :metal: !

So, the exact climate that murders my soul! :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds like I should start your bahias and @Gugumelo Manga Rosa and let them pollenate each other for an even sativa polyhybrid strain for the next fbsc run I do. If that’s ok with @Guitarzan

5 Likes