Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

It seems like you nailed it @Pigeonman!!! Very much of that description gets pretty close to what I’d say. A while back, prior to the pandemic, I was able to get Paraguayan brick weed, as well as a Colombian high level flower (at times $20 per gram). Both are not around much, and when available unaffordable!!! The term loose is exactly as you said, a working class, street, affordable weed. Probably grown in fields not too far in the northeast of Brazil. Loose pot as opposed to compressed, brick weed or quality flower. Hope it helps!! But yeah, a nice high which keeps you going through the day!!

6 Likes

Sign-me up!!! :+1: :brazil: :dancer: :ok_hand: :+1:

4 Likes

You are very welcome Corey. I tried to write it out but I was having a bad day with the tremors. My wife finished it for me. I hope you could read it. :wink:
I couldn’t find much in the way of your favorites so I sent a variety of what I had available. I hope you find something of interest in the ones we sent. The testers really look promising.
Enjoy and good growing my friend. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And my next step will be getting some to @DougDawson, our member of all times!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :thinking: :rofl:
Part of it is the Paraguayan brick weed and loose ones. A problem about it is that roughly 70 to 80% of them come crushed by the makeshift press they use!! So it’s like luck and fishing!!

It may take some time dear DD, but I ain’t no soft cookie!! :flushed: :rofl:

11 Likes

That would be excellent if you could , That will put a giant smile on his face when I tell him your sending some out for him . Thank you just let me know when your ready for my address.

3 Likes

Just shoot me a DM and we can chat about it

3 Likes

@Abbbian thank you so much for getting the seed out, really thankful the luck was on everyone’s side.
thank you again and have a happy new year to you and your family

4 Likes

My God that sound great!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @blendmedmedman and @Terpsnpurps!!! Same to both of you! One’s gotta love OG!! :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

@corey i can send a book of stamps ur way if it helps get some of these seeds from @Abbbian out to the good peeps

thnx for hookin people up @Abbbian

14 Likes

That would help alot. One role of the 20 cent one ounce additional stamps would be perfect.
That should take care of it. Thanks! Dm coming

8 Likes

Now this right here is straight OG!!!

5 Likes

I still have around 17 Hazeman’s choc Thai f3’s that I won’t be using. They’re from Def Seeds over on strainly. I bought them just for the pollen but it coincided with a bogo sale. So I got 2 packs of ten (12 & 13 actually). I popped 8 indoors(4 males). All 8 required around 3 weeks into 12/12 to show flowers, which tracks with what I’ve read.
Free to someone who’ll make good use of them, like a seedrun or grow log.

13 Likes

Nice offer bud, I would take you up on that but it would be at least a year before I could run them. I have a few BOG runs to complete first.

3 Likes

I know @Slick1 is interested in Chocolate Thai, though he’s probably working today… not sure when he’d be able to get to them though. There’s also a pretty recent thread, Looking for chocolate thai, that you could try posting in. I think that’s where I read that he was looking, actually. :wink:

3 Likes

i would love the chocolate thai @ArkansasTraveler but im afraid i have a lot on my plate right now as i could not grow them as soon as i would like.
really og offer for sure.

1 Like

Good lookin out @Cormoran. I posted there.

3 Likes

Maybe @Instg8ter will chime in. He did a Chocolate Thai run last year and I believe he said he was gearing up for another run.

2 Likes

@corey happy to send more stamps your way too if needed, just let me know. @DougDawson same goes to you dude. Don’t have access to the volume of beans you guys do but I can sure as hell buy stamps :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

The bean Santa finally arrived for me !
Thank you @corey and @BasementBeans and @NugLifeFarms420 !

7 Likes