Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Yip same thing, and I’m gonna use the bubble envelopes too, I just didn’t want to have to rewrite all those addresses again…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I also went ahead and bought some coin flips and hose washers, for future mailings :+1::+1:

7 Likes

You can try sending me some seeds with that in a normal envelope :innocent:, that way we would find out if it’s safe or not ejem|nullxnull. You don’t need to be a noob to ask for freebies … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Pming ya man :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Ok here’s the deal got some tester strains from Black Market Breeders to run .
I’m looking for a couple people to help out all that’s required is occasional pics and short update more so looking at flowering pictures and overall thoughts on the strain .
If your in Canada and interested in running a few please pm me .

18 Likes

Looks like some interesting stuff bud. I am sure you will find some takers. Just going to tag @Chronickyle so he doesn’t miss this.

5 Likes

Thanks, just was a manoeuvre to start some trading frech|nullxnull,hope you like what I’ve got … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

Sweet I loves to trade :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m sure you got some fire

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag normally id be very interested but I have big plans and will have to pass at the moment.

4 Likes

Hey no problem, just thought I would bring it to your attention.

2 Likes

I would love to, but I got too many things lined up. Well sort of lined up, I keep changing my mind. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Your as bad as me lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, arrived !!! Three !!! Thank you very much!! @corey

now, i need to find out who sent to thank … the other two packages …

@Instg8ter , @PhilCuisine , @Eagles009 , @Kcity87 ??

15 Likes

Hey man! No problemo. Can’t wait to see what that MWCB does in your climate. Prolly gets baf

5 Likes

All mailed out fellas
@Rhino_buddy @BigMike55 @Deadinside88 @Chronickyle @Moka @JaxxMunster @DougDawson @misterbee @TheNorthAbides @BigBoss @OGBohab @Greasy @other_barry and one More with the initials S.R. forgot to write your og handle down.

Enjoy everyone

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

20 Likes

Thanks man! Hope yours arrive swiftly. :crossed_fingers:

:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you @HaRdRoC - mighty OG of you! Looking forward to getting my hands on these!:boom::v:t3::boom:

1 Like

Who has the Blue Mystic beans, f2’s?

Thanks man I’ll mail yours out in a few days. I got a bunch to mail out but I’m moving into my new place today. Will have everybodies stuff out in a couple days.

3 Likes

Thank you again! Excited!

1 Like