Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Sensiseeds still carries that as far as I know. I grew it a long time ago. Don’t really remember being to impressed, but I have a bad memory.
:smiley:

7 Likes

I am interested if it is still avaiable

@Chronickyle I have 10. I can get 5 out to you. PM me your address.

3 Likes

My Stash Logbook indicates I have it, but will have to physically check to confirm. I’ll msg you to tomorrow with findings, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@SCJedi sent some crosses last year I
Guess

2 Likes

I did a 19 plant OP of Hazeman’s 88g13hp HERE

I am happy to send some your way and you can flip me something back, or not. Hit the DM

13 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:I Have 3 packages of Bluestink 5 seeds each Reg bred from Blueberry X Stink bomb to donate on a give out to who might need them send PM USA only Thank You. :mask:
all gone

10 Likes

I’m going to pass because of my recent luck but I wanted to post just to say I saw it first!!! lol

Very cool of you man!

2 Likes

Pm sent…

2 Likes

Nice bud, very cool of you.

1 Like

Im interested in some of that bluestink. Pm sent

1 Like

Sorry, that was gone ages ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You still have any of that Bluestink? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Still looking for a couple more people to test some Black Market Breeder strains if possible !

7 Likes

Hey bud, I know one user on here always down to drop some more beans. It would be done outdoors. You want me to have him PM you? Out of likes again…

1 Like

For sure a outside grow is fine .

2 Likes

What strains? :wink:

Ive got room outside. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve got a full pack of lime breaker and a half pack of black hole left , but more on the way if either doesn’t appeal to you .

8 Likes

I’ll grow either of those. :wink::seedling:

3 Likes

That Mysterio v 3 seems hella interesting

3 Likes