Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’ll tell my uncle’s Riff and Raph to keep quiet.:rofl:

8 Likes

Riff-raff! Ha!
We have undesirables around these parts!

9 Likes

You crack me up Doug!

8 Likes

Just got that Bluestink in, THANKS, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Blue stink has arrived thanks again

1 Like

Oh PSA. Freak seeds are inherently white. I will admit I got excited and pulled a bit early and some may not germ. my test was 76 out of 100. I said c’s get degrees and shared. I sent everyone at least a 12 pack of regs and did the work to test run for herms ( i found 1 male/herm and culled )every parent because i feel people deserve it no question asked beside address so more than enough to carry on that cool trait no one wants to spend 100 usd on. I accept trades because they are cool ways to get exclusive gear and one of you guys might be breeder royalty one day it has happened before. I wont send you guys bunk i promise lol Rant over

the other seed run explains more

5 Likes

I’ve been preaching for a year that all PALE seeds are NOT a sign of non-viability!!! There are numerous strains that produce pale seeds. ANYONE who feels pale seeds are no good, send them to me, I’ll pay the Freight!!! Sometimes you’ll be tossing away good/viable seeds, thus throwing away $$$$$'s!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Azad Kashmir have some light colour seeds and tiny to boot and germ rates are pretty dam good . Haven’t looked today but had 7 out of 10 cracked last night expecting the rest today to spit out a root.
Update 10 for 10 sprouted 5 so far above ground rest should see the light in another day .

7 Likes

Man just filling envelopes for last nights giveaway. I wonder if I will find anything in my stash to do a giveaway with tonight. HMMM, ok back to what I was doing. Who knows, perhaps something will fall out of my stash and end up in someone else’s.

10 Likes

Don’t be teasing us, still recovering from last night!! Lol

3 Likes

LOL, I can’t help myself. Just did a label for an envelope that will hold some Hellfire. Had a few requests outside the giveaway to fill and I don’t know, perhaps something will fall on the floor and force me to get rid of it. Stranger things have happened. I will check back in a bit and see if anyone is kicking around :slight_smile:

8 Likes

5 Likes

I think I just heard something extra accidentally drop in the hellfire envelope :email::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

The suspense is growing between @DougDawson and @misterbee teasing us lol

3 Likes

Dibs on the next giveaway :laughing: @DougDawson

2 Likes

It happens. I am just doing inventory and filling envelopes. Eyeballing so many cool strains.
Northern B.C. Skunk x Dragon’s Blood Hash Plant
Sour Strawberry
Sunshine #4
Blue Cookies F1,s
Northern LIghts x Orange Grove
Panama Haze x Lebanese
I wonder if any of these will make it into this mailing. MHHH, ok back to filling envelopes. Be back in a bit :slight_smile:

11 Likes

What’s the hellfire strain .? I’ll need to google that one :point_up:.
Nice giveaway @DougDawson …!

Happy growing,
Gaz

2 Likes

Hellfire is from Coasatal Mary, gave a couple out last night.

12 Likes

Teaser NR 204…don’t forget 15 May!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’ll give you 2 arms and 3 legs for the Panama Haze x Lebanese. I Leba-neeeeeeeed it!!

2 Likes