Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Ontario Canada, 11:42PM. But in Australia it is 1:43PM tomorrow, lol

8 Likes

giphy

Tell me more about this one plz
Marks gear?

3 Likes

Looking to trade for a couple strains. I’m looking for

Hindu kush reg
Green crack reg

I have to trade as follows…

Master Kush x God Regular (dj short master kush)
Afghan God Regular
Texas Timewarp x AK-47
KGB Regular (God Bud x AK-47)(God bud from this strain is God x Lemon Haze)

If anyone is interested let me know, I am a new user here and as a show of faith will mail mine out first if need be :grin:

In about 2 months I’ll have beans from cheese, strawberry cough, blueberry and Wedding Cake all crossed with a DJ Short blueberry male as well if anyone is interested

9 Likes

Yes sir, us Canadians are not able to get them but here they come. I bought over 100 seeds to do an auction, it’s going to be fun :slight_smile: I have a page set up but wanted to keep it quiet until the seeds were procured. They are now in the hands of a USA contact who is sending them to me.

9 Likes

Hey bud, you may find more responses to that request on the trading thread in case you want to post it there.

4 Likes

Yes and I am going to procure some of his Ghost lines next. Gotta get those strains here to Canada. I picked an old school member of OG to do it so I have full faith. Won’t say who as I have not asked if it is ok yet and don’t want to just throw names around but it will be good. No matter what happens count on some of Marks beans hitting the great white north soon even if I have to make another order. Once on a mission I do not stop until complete.

7 Likes

Well I teased you all, did someone want some GSC Fem beans. Go ahead and call dibs, world wide, and they will be yours.

3 Likes

Dibs yes please

1 Like

Dibs? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol send them to rhino

2 Likes

Nah you win. Lol. By far.

1 Like

Well there you go, I know there were some people up. Send me your info @Oldtimerunderground and you shall have some magic beans.

2 Likes

I’m passing out lmao

2 Likes

Still waiting for my pack, didn’t knew you won too. :raccoon::+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t win but they sent the to me anyway, hard to explain but I wanted to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never had GSC straight up tho… Always some cookie cross.

1 Like

You already gave em out?

1 Like

I did end up with too many Panama Red seeds, how does that even happen. Wonder if any one has interest in a 5 pack of old school fire? Not giving them away just yet, more curious if anyone is interested?

16 Likes

Sweet. I’m excited.

2 Likes