Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’ll take some, dibs

2 Likes

Panama red DIBS

2 Likes

Um, yeah, lol. Can’t run them any time soon so I figured I would offer them up. They arrived today, on a Sunday no less. Go figure.

4 Likes

Man doug. You’re amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ok so get the dibs ready, going to call it in a sec since there seems to be interest.

5 Likes

You get Sunday mail? Moving to Canada. Always wanted to be there anyway.

4 Likes

Freaked me out too.

3 Likes

It’s all good @DougDawson you’ve been really good to me, I’m about to pop those hellfire tomorrow, and soon the PH x Lebanese. Plus a few others that are headed my way, gonna be a full house. Good thing I got a nice plant count, lol.

1 Like

Our mail system is F@#$D Eh lol

5 Likes

Aren’t they all lately.

4 Likes

yes sir
I want some

2 Likes

Ok than, who is taking the Panama Red?

5 Likes

Dib dib dib dibs!,

4 Likes

Panama red dibs

4 Likes

Panama Red DIBS… please n thanks.

4 Likes

I think it was just the excitement of calling dibs :rofl: look what you’ve turned me into @DougDawson I can’t believe it, @Slick1 was right!:laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Holy cow you guys are blink my eye kinda fast woah. You all got some wicked highpher speed internet :rofl: @Rhino_buddy @anon27306389

You guys win just for the lightspeed reply lol

6 Likes

I got new Internet at home. Still line of sight but so much faster. Went from 3 mbps down to 100 up and down. :wink:

7 Likes

Haha. I’m running :running_man:‍♂ off mobile wifi that has several devices connected to it lol

2 Likes

Super excited for these beans buddy! Gonna grow them asap. Got a second tent, now I just need to build another light.

1 Like