Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

So sometime next week I’ll be posting most of them especially the Europeans, still trying to reach @Sebring for the rest of the world :earth_americas:

5 Likes

Awesome. :partying_face: I’m out of likes so here you go :heart:

3 Likes

Been there done that when I was younger had to do the same for my grandmother and parents

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Oh man! That’s a lot of snow. Wish I could come give you a hand!

2 Likes

Can I sign up for #2 and #4. The jungle spice #7 is one of my favorites I’ve grown. Straight pine on the one female I grew!

3 Likes

As I just looked it up, here is the JS pheno guide in case anyone else wants to have a look.

11 Likes

Thanks @allotment. I was gonna look for info about that, but no need to look anymore. :wink:

And the black domina info too!

1 Like

@misterbee 1 and 5 please. Thanks so much good sir for doing this give away and Thankyou @lefthandseeds for making these seeds and Thankyou @Eagles009 for giving me your spot on number 1 for the ppp very gracious of you sir.

2 Likes

Do ANOTHER Quik Pick, ONE is DONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hey misterbee, should I pm you my address or wait for you to contact me? I know you are busy so whatever works best for you. Good luck with all that snow, I can relate to that particular issues :slight_smile: Stay warm brother.

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee and @lefthandseeds for putting this together!

1 Like

Numbers 2/3 or 4 I’ve already got 1 and 5 if there’s extras if not no big deal. Thanks guys .

1 Like

Hi MIsterbee!

If possible, I’d like to jump in on this. (I’m new and hate to step on anyone’s toes). That being said, if possible, I’d love #1 and #3. Thanks!!!

I have been trying to PM you or post here. Having issues with my phone, I’m at work. Not sure anything is going through

2 Likes

I believe he said #1 is all gone

4 Likes

Scrolling through the last posts I assume that #3 & #4 are still available, maybe one of the #5. But I’m not in charge of anything.

2 Likes

@misterbee if possible please put me down for #1 and #3. You guys are unreal. You and @lefthandseeds are true OG. Thanks for all you guys do

1 Like

1 is long gone bud, you will need to pick something else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, 2 and 3 if that works

PM him with selections and safe addy @Bullskinner

2 Likes