Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Big high five to @ lefthandsees and @misterbee for making this happen

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Thank you 1 and 2 please @misterbee and @lefthandseeds

1 Like

I know all the stickers I get thru this site are posted all over had pumps locally I wear gear at the courthouse when I have to go-to the clerkā€™s office and I am asked whet the meaning of some of the companies are in tell em with no hesitation it is all about legalization of a plant that helps with many many medical problems instead of chemical pharmaciticje products and it is all natural they all talk about going green well letā€™s get on with it

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

#1 & #4 please.
Thanks @misterbee for your generosity and time doing this! Much appreciated!:sparkles::honeybee::sparkles:

3 Likes

Only sent a pm, for the record, thanks a lot for your generosity @misterbee and Iā€™d pick 2 & 3. :seedling:

1 Like

@Eagles009 thank you for doing this! So kind and generous of you!
Secondly, Iā€™ve gotten most seeds in the mail from members with the coin flip method and have had zero problems- did get a set in the corrugated plastic too - no issues.
Thanks again!

1 Like

My pleasure friend! I also ordered some washers and flips. See what I like the feel of.

2 Likes

Yay! Today! You rule @misterbee! Nice new avatar :wink:. Iā€™d be interested in #1and #2.

2 Likes

@misterbee if itā€™s open to us UK guys i would love a chance at 1 and 3 . Thanks

2 Likes

Nice! Pmd you for numbers 3 and 4!

1 Like

Wooooooh! Iā€™m Interested in #2 and #5

1 Like

This. Iā€™ve been here 4 days now and had no intentions of seeds when I joined and I already have seeds coming from a member who was cool enough to offer up some seeds yesterday :laughing:

Not used to guys being so generous with it and every offer I see Iā€™m like oh hell yeah but Iā€™m also not trying to come on and just start getting seeds. Strainaholism is definitely a thing!

8 Likes

Because OG is about overgrowing the illegalities of this plant! Every seed you grow strengthens the activist community! Plant more seeds!

10 Likes

Iā€™ll take a #3 if thereā€™s any left. Thanks @misterbee and @lefthandseeds.

2 Likes

Good call sir. I sat on my hands for awhile too. Thereā€™s plenty of seeds to come. I like your style!

3 Likes

Hi, 2 and 5, if still happeningā€¦ Or whatever is still leftā€¦ Thanks! @misterbee, youā€™re awesome!

1 Like

It would be really easy to get greedy/over excited on here and thatā€™s the opposite of what I can already tell this place is about.

I actually posted in one thread how I couldnā€™t imagine asking for seeds as a new member, took someone up on the offer of seeds 3 hours later, and then went and deleted my post about accepting seeds cause I felt a little hypocritical :laughing:

5 Likes

Wow, this is amazing. I would love 2, 3 if thatā€™s cool. Many thanks @misterbee and @lefthandseeds for your generosity. I just looked up both those strains and wow. After I wipe the drool from my chin I must go get something to eat, even the pictures gave me the munchies.

3 Likes

ONE is ALL GONE!!! Pick another one. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I PMā€™d for 2 and 5 if Iā€™m eligible but wanted to publicly thank you for the giveaway, even if Iā€™m not because itā€™s still awesome you guys are doing this!

1 Like