Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Hey misterbee, should I pm you my address or wait for you to contact me? I know you are busy so whatever works best for you. Good luck with all that snow, I can relate to that particular issues :slight_smile: Stay warm brother.

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee and @lefthandseeds for putting this together!

1 Like

Numbers 2/3 or 4 I’ve already got 1 and 5 if there’s extras if not no big deal. Thanks guys .

1 Like

Hi MIsterbee!

If possible, I’d like to jump in on this. (I’m new and hate to step on anyone’s toes). That being said, if possible, I’d love #1 and #3. Thanks!!!

I have been trying to PM you or post here. Having issues with my phone, I’m at work. Not sure anything is going through

2 Likes

I believe he said #1 is all gone

4 Likes

Scrolling through the last posts I assume that #3 & #4 are still available, maybe one of the #5. But I’m not in charge of anything.

2 Likes

@misterbee if possible please put me down for #1 and #3. You guys are unreal. You and @lefthandseeds are true OG. Thanks for all you guys do

1 Like

1 is long gone bud, you will need to pick something else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, 2 and 3 if that works

PM him with selections and safe addy @Bullskinner

2 Likes

Thank you all for the opportunity @lefthandseeds and @misterbee , is #5 and #2 still available?

1 Like

If anyone plans to make a few purple Paonia paralyzer seeds, I have been collecting pollen from a stinky, beastly, hollow stem male that is super vigorous. Pm me if you are interested. This beautiful strain needs reproduced and shared.

Nice give away man, thanks for sharing.

14 Likes

he did, I changed to 2 due to that.

1 Like

@misterbee I would love #2 and #3 please. thank you for hooking us all up!

2 Likes

Deffinetly interested. I will pm you after work.

3 Likes

I germed a half pack from @grumpyoldbastards today. It’s called O.J. it’s a cross of Orangina x C99. Supposed to finish outside fairly early.
If anybody want’s the other half just holler, and I’ll send them out in the morning

8 Likes

You could send them to me :slight_smile: They sound interesting. I love C99

4 Likes

Really nice of you @corey . Nice catch @DougDawson I like c99 also I bet you will be happy with that cross

3 Likes

I got ur Addy I’ll send those out tomorrow

5 Likes