Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Sure. Maybe the Pokémon guru’s can help?
I know nothing of how to play with cards.

I’m the kid that played knockdown with rookie cards of some now super famous people.

3 Likes

I got the same!

1 Like

I’ve got 5 left of KD to make more later on.

Ps. KD has a Sister, Posion Daddy she’s the result of Kosher Daddy x Durban Posion a friend of mine collaborated on with me.

Only me and my 1 friend have these seeds, actively working on her.

7 Likes

Probably do 20 to 50 card run with this one.
Will be a sign up & everyone will have plenty of time to jump in head first.

13 Likes

Beautiful work. What is Jewish gold 1974 like?

Edit …I’m looking it up and reading about it now great search feature.

2 Likes

November 20th post

Looking for my notes on here still lol

6 Likes

So clothes pinning them to the spokes on a bike shouldn’t occur?

5 Likes

Ok OG’ers, this is not a giveaway yet but @anonymous4289 has sent us 150 Apollo Ape seeds to use in giveaways. What a generous OG’er. The Apollo Ape is a cross between a female Apollo 11g F4 and a male Rare Darkness (Grape Ape x Rare Dankness). So these are to be added to the giveaway pile and will be flowing out slowly to you all.

27 Likes

Like :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

damn im going to bed soon i was gonna say dibs now…

1 Like

Mikey Likey. Thanks @anonymous4289 and , as always, DoubleD!!!

4 Likes

And by that you mean wake up to 51 of 50 slots taken over night. :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@anonymous4289 thanks for the donation and @DougDawson thank you for the distribution! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson for your generosity.

After I got my feet wet this is a great deal of fun guys. I’m not hurting for anymore beans due to the generosity I found here.
The way I figure I have enough for four grows so unless I see something I just HAVE to try, (Chiquita Banana comes to mind LOL) I’m good and I thank you all again.

Now I get to just set and watch the dog pile. :slight_smile:
Anyway, you guys are great.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Well you are stronger than I as I currently have around 60 strains. This is why I love spreading them around. If the world crashes there will be enough of us with full seed vaults ready to OverGrow the world.

9 Likes

I want that c banana bad too

2 Likes

What’s this banana strain I’m hearing about

1 Like

I joined here to learn to emulate the great. You guys have been the “great”.
I never want to come off as being here for any other reason than benefiting from shared knowledge, support and friendship.
I’ll still jump on something I really want to try though. :slight_smile:
Oh, and I am in NO way dissing any of you seed hunters! Don’t hear what I’m not saying. You guys just have a greater need than I.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Chiquita Banana by Utoptia Farms takes the Banana OG cut to the next level. A cross between parent strains OG Kush and Banana, Chiquita Banana leads with a potent heady sizzle (likely brought on by the enormous quantity of THC) which then melds into a Kush-esque body buzz that is relaxing but not sedative. These Kush effects continue to gain potency over time, “creeping” over the body. This powerful hybrid is an outstanding option for patients struggling to hurdle their tolerance barrier, and its effects are also well-suited for those suffering from chronic pain or nausea.

Its one of the grandparents of freakshow, its supposed to have wickedly strong terpenes. Must be where freakshow gets them from

7 Likes