Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Ah yes … the ‘astral projection buzz’ been too many years since I’ve experienced that! :face_with_monocle: :wink: :sunglasses: :rofl:

5 Likes

I want :banana: scented and flavored weed. I will pheno hunt until I have a killer mother if I get a pack of those beans. Then share that cut all across OG… mainly because of all the monkeys here

7 Likes

Ok I’m convinced bring on the bananas time to feed the monkeys!

6 Likes

Wse has them for 140/ a 10 pack

4 Likes

I want Bannana Flavored Amoxocillion :weary::tired_face: that stuff is instantly good Bannana flavor.

3 Likes

If you find this, I will join forces and cross it with Bannana Bliss (Bannana OG x Banna Kush) and share it with the masses of OG’ERS.

Triple Bannana Bonanza

I’m imaging Bannana Scream thick smooth smoke . Ugh. " Me APE- need Bannana "

16 Likes

You guys are a trip I wonder if the banana weed would make me sick like real bananas do and that ape sounds like fire great heritage

2 Likes

Me too, I’m allergic to latex

1 Like

Damn . Allergic to bananas? That sux…

2 Likes

I spend the next 12 hours feeling like a small sharp angry animal is inside of me trying to break free.

3 Likes

Potassium overload

2 Likes

Where the hell is doug we’ve sure took this thread in a different direction ! Hopefully no one minds ?

3 Likes

https://www.seed-city.com/cannabis-seeds/banana-tasting

This is a good read

4 Likes

Now that’s how you write a review!:clap:

2 Likes

I’m allergic to bananas as well. People always think it’s a weird allergy to have.

2 Likes

I found it randomly online, but I agree. It was well written

3 Likes

I can almost taste the banana chewing this mouth full of seeds!

Oh wait these were supposed to be for collecting…

6 Likes

So those who want PPP pollen listen up. I am going to figure out some kind of signup this weekend for those who want it sooner rather than later. I want it to finish drying but those who want it for projects and needed it soon can get some. I am only going to give up a limited amount right off for those needing it soon. The rest can wait for the second release when I am done collecting. Keep an eye out for it.

21 Likes

I love when people can translate what their senses are going through so eloquently. I’m more blunt but endeavour to increase my flowery language.

5 Likes

Love your handle (name). Welcome to Overgrow!

2 Likes