Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I’m not impressed with the stealth fighter either. They sent me replacement seeds. We’ll see next go around. Maybe get something a little more stealthy :wink: :rofl: :clap:t4:
Not holding my breath. My German Duck, so far is on point. We’ll see come fall :v:t4:

4 Likes

Not that there was any doubt anyway but you can really see how much @DougDawson drives this thread when he goes on vacation :laughing:

11 Likes

Lol, well heading home in a couple hours. See you all tonight :slight_smile:

13 Likes

have a safe trip, bro

9 Likes

Safe travels muchacho!

5 Likes

Try to drop by and leave a comment for Joe. Let's all give a big welcome back to LemonadeJoe

8 Likes

Ok perhaps home a little later than planned. Nothing like sitting around and all of a sudden the pump for your water turns off, gurgles and than turns back on. After taking the pump completely apart and cleaning it you find the system wont hold water. Than you find a big crack in the intake pipe 20 or so feet out into the water. LMAO. Some days you are the Peacock and other days you are the feather duster…

10 Likes

That sucks man. Nothing like that to make you want to head back to the lake huh? :laughing:

2 Likes

My German teacher would say sometimes the pigeon, sometimes the statue. Lol

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:That looks more like a punk off of a birch tree they are good for getting rid of mosquito when lit :mask:

1 Like

Shoot, look like you have no choice but to extend your vacation… You have my sympathies :slight_smile:

1 Like

…‘one day you’re the windshield and the next day you’re the bug’ lol about my fav 'go-to’But, good luck getting it fixed quickly…and cheaply!

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was gonna say :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks all, all fixed and back home :slight_smile: I do all the stuff up there so plumbing is just another one of those things. Timing sucked but all one can do is repair it and move on. On another note I got home to find a package from @Kushking902 , he has send some seeds to be handed out to the people of OG. Many thanks to @Kushking902 for his generosity.

22 Likes

First Dibs……

Shiny… :gem: :gem:

1 Like

This is like watching a game show. I can’t help but wonder what’s in the mystery box.

1 Like

The real question is… Do you want $500 or what’s in the box???

2 Likes

The box, the box! Hoping for a washer and dryer set.

2 Likes

Oh my god the video I linked as you posted that… Too apt. Laughing too hard

1 Like