Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Is STS sprayed or only injected?

1 Like

It’s usually sprayed, injection is a rare case someone made a thread about on OG somewhere. YMMV

3 Likes

Oh good to know! I gotta get me some in the near future.

I have used CS, but not STS. Would like to try at some point.

I think that was silver nitrate they injected, if I remember right

1 Like

You’re right!

5 Likes

I read that thread too, looks interesting. Maybe someone (me) can run side by side STS spray, SN injection, and maybe CS spray.

CS injection would be an interesting experiment too as CS is easier to source or produce at home.

3 Likes

Yep, that was an interesting read. I checked it out awhile back, only if I remember it wasn’t a ‘sure fire’ thing since he’d done the spray also and wasn’t sure… I haven’t seen any update, he said he was gonna do some more and see…?

But it damn sure is worth checking out.

edit…nope, I was wrong about him using other methods also. He just said later down the thread he wanted to test it some more

edit 2… ok, there seems to be some more involved like I thought originally. Slain says when the injection didn’t seem to be working he did hit it with one dose or spray of the STS to trigger it into reversal. It had been so long since I read that, but I was pretty sure he said he had used other methods together with the injection also…

2 Likes

F’it! I’m gonna give it a go! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I’ll keep yas posted as to any results in my reversal thread on indoor growing

EDIT… needles be here tomorrow, courtesy of Amazon! Now ‘it’s on’!

5 Likes

branded 10 chars

4 Likes

You missed the boat on that one bud although you have the answer.
tenor (11)

10 Likes

:joy:lol that gif cracked me up

Link to your growlog…
thx JPS!
Dirt

1 Like

20 way split on 10 pack of seeds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

er… I don’t have a grow log atm lol unless you’re talking about my feeble attempt at reversing, or maybe the bit I’m doing on Auto’s? If it’s the latter, here’s the link;

https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseeds-first-autos/53526/33

4 Likes

I meant the reversal thread where I can follow along with the effectiveness of the silver injections.

Edit: I think its this one…

2 Likes

I know I got a few weeks but… I gotta tease this…

Get ready because OG is gonna have it’s own fireworks!!!

Thanks for seed donations go to;
@anon71563794 @Bullskinner @Baudelaire @ReikoX @monkeyman

37 Likes

Ohhhh la la! What a lovely scene :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

How/when can we get some of that Indiana Bubblegum? I am looking for that and/or BOGglegum

People have really been upping there packaging game on here!!!

6 Likes

Fourth of July…

It will be open to anyone, worldwide. Well, at least until I use my 20 world stamps up.

I just packed 220 Zack haze x jlo. I ran out of hose washers though! More will be here Saturday. Then I need to pack the sour Bluetooth f2’s

21 Likes