Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

those look awesome.

1 Like

“Tips For Preventing Damping Off” Tips For Preventing Damping Off

Lol first I’ve heard of it! Thanks @cannabliss

2 Likes

Ok folks, 32 envelopes of pollen and a bunch of envelopes with seeds are finally done and heading for the box. Hey @Rhino_buddy , your STS supplies and your much wanted seeds are on the way, you know the ones :wink: Anyway, time for a break. I will open the pollen thread list up to around 25 or so more people once I get the auction lots shipped. They are just awaiting an address list which is being worked on by Joe so will be coming soon.

14 Likes

Enjoy a well deserved rest after spreading that PPP seed around the world! :earth_asia::+1:

4 Likes

LOL, thanks man. Rest over, PPP signup part 3 is now live. If you have missed out now is you final chance to score some.

7 Likes

I was in seed jail tonight, I think I’m at 700 packed now… Waiting on a couple more donations to pack up, gonna make some pretty labels and then we will be ready!!

I’m going to be sending out over 1000 seeds to lucky og ogres for the 4th of july

44 Likes

Well u got my interest up ! If there’s not something in that stack to interest people they probably on the wrong site ! :rofl:

5 Likes

There’s some fire in here for sure.

Oh I can’t wait, might have to give some out early in the days leading up

12 Likes

damn, glad its you shipping those out not me :wink: i kid i kid

5 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
Looks exciting!

1 Like

I wonder what’s all in those packs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh this and that, sour Bluetooth, Zak haze , lavender crosses, maybe old bubblegum, ya never know!

9 Likes

Dibs :grin: lol

4 Likes

Lol I see what you did there @Oldtimerunderground

1 Like

Sour Blutooth and Bubblegum, DDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Man, it’s like every OGer sent you hundreds of seeds. This is going to be epic. But while keeping my composure, Sour Blutooth and Bubblegum, DDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t say anything I just quoted @anon93244739

3 Likes

Not every OGer…

I just hit up some kind individuals and said, “I wanna do something fun, wanna help?”

6 Likes

No, no that’s too many for me…others should get a few :smiley::+1:

Edit: fake news

6 Likes

Huh??? Dibs!? too? crashing in…! :wink:

1 Like

God dam man.
Its a exelent notice.
Can i apply?
I hunting for north america strains , im from South America.
:alien::alien::alien:

1 Like