Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

those look awesome.

1 Like

ā€œTips For Preventing Damping Offā€ Tips For Preventing Damping Off

Lol first Iā€™ve heard of it! Thanks @cannabliss

2 Likes

Ok folks, 32 envelopes of pollen and a bunch of envelopes with seeds are finally done and heading for the box. Hey @Rhino_buddy , your STS supplies and your much wanted seeds are on the way, you know the ones :wink: Anyway, time for a break. I will open the pollen thread list up to around 25 or so more people once I get the auction lots shipped. They are just awaiting an address list which is being worked on by Joe so will be coming soon.

14 Likes

Enjoy a well deserved rest after spreading that PPP seed around the world! :earth_asia::+1:

4 Likes

LOL, thanks man. Rest over, PPP signup part 3 is now live. If you have missed out now is you final chance to score some.

7 Likes

I was in seed jail tonight, I think Iā€™m at 700 packed nowā€¦ Waiting on a couple more donations to pack up, gonna make some pretty labels and then we will be ready!!

Iā€™m going to be sending out over 1000 seeds to lucky og ogres for the 4th of july

44 Likes

Well u got my interest up ! If thereā€™s not something in that stack to interest people they probably on the wrong site ! :rofl:

5 Likes

Thereā€™s some fire in here for sure.

Oh I canā€™t wait, might have to give some out early in the days leading up

12 Likes

damn, glad its you shipping those out not me :wink: i kid i kid

5 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
Looks exciting!

1 Like

I wonder whatā€™s all in those packs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh this and that, sour Bluetooth, Zak haze , lavender crosses, maybe old bubblegum, ya never know!

9 Likes

Dibs :grin: lol

4 Likes

Lol I see what you did there @Oldtimerunderground

1 Like

Sour Blutooth and Bubblegum, DDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Man, itā€™s like every OGer sent you hundreds of seeds. This is going to be epic. But while keeping my composure, Sour Blutooth and Bubblegum, DDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

4 Likes

Lol I didnā€™t say anything I just quoted @anon93244739

3 Likes

Not every OGerā€¦

I just hit up some kind individuals and said, ā€œI wanna do something fun, wanna help?ā€

6 Likes

No, no thatā€™s too many for meā€¦others should get a few :smiley::+1:

Edit: fake news

6 Likes

Huh??? Dibs!? too? crashing inā€¦! :wink:

1 Like

God dam man.
Its a exelent notice.
Can i apply?
I hunting for north america strains , im from South America.
:alien::alien::alien:

1 Like