Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

speaking of old farts it’s my birthday the big 4 0 sshh don’t tell anybody…breakfast time have a great day folks lot’s of gardening to do yay if it stopped raining

15 Likes

I’ll try to be around…semi… lol I have like 4 projects going at the same time as well as up-potting the last batch of clone and still cutting a few more for this next batch. Since I’m spread thinner than mayo on a cheap sandwich already, I just wanna watch the fun, unless something really super nice is offered up!

edit… then I just might be tempted to yell DIBS! :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey Doug you see my other post about the computer?

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

3 Likes

thank you let’s see if my kids remember

5 Likes

Happy birthday from an old fart to a young squeaker.

My 54th is a little less than 2 weeks away.

2 Likes

pffft! Both of yas young enough to ne my kids… hey! where are y’all located? I DID do a lot of traveling back in the day… :joy: :wink:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday sister.
I got you a nice fat bud from Blue Cookies, but it was getting too dry, too quick, so I went ahead and smoked it. Hope you don’t mind. It was really good!

9 Likes

Harpy Barfday!

1 Like

Happy birthday @cannabliss :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @cannabliss ! :green_heart::v:
I too, have kids older than you… young one! Lol

1 Like

I think its sister :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha thanks folks for a smile great way to start this gloomy day hope the sun comes out soon have a great day folks

7 Likes

Which Post?

1 Like

WHOOOOPS! My bad.

2 Likes

Happy birthday cannabliss. Counting down the top side of 50. I am only 35

It was yesterday somewhere in here. I found out the model is a Tandy 1000 HX. Was just wondering if you knew much about it? Started right up for me! 1000 HX - Album on Imgur

I’ve been trying to find stuff out about it and learned a few things but no one really has an estimate on value. Someone told me $4-$500 but said they were totally spitballing.

1 Like

Happy birthday! I just hit the 4 - 0 last October. Time keeps on slipping. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No I missed that. I will look into it and get back to you.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :beers:

1 Like