Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Uh ok, that’s fucked up. You should edit the link to be not a hyperlink, it will bring them traffic and search engine fame.

2 Likes

Shitty deal… @Urban_Legends you should use water marks on your photos :wink:

That’s kinda why I want to do the serialized number holograms, then I know 100% what numbers are the real cards = Retains the cards value. Since I’m intending these to be highly sought after collector’s items.

7 Likes

I totally blame u for me not getting my McDonald’s breakfast @EugeneDebs420

2 Likes

Was quiet last night, going to have to fix that tonight.

10 Likes

Oh boy! That’ll be interesting! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grimacing: No stress! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tonight is my first night shift of a 2 week run, I’ll be up & around all night.

2 Likes

it’s a Friday night…it will be just us old farts. No young’in is gonna hang here on a Friday night. lol

6 Likes

Sweet I’ll pencil in my anxiety attack for what 9 or 10 pm est that work for you all lol

7 Likes

Hey! I represent that remark…er, I mean resent …yeah, that’s it! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lmfao haha

3 Likes

I have envelopes and flips. I have stamps…things will go down in here…but I am waiting till you go to sleep. If I play it right …I can catch half in nap time and half in party and leave a seed offer out there a whole….10 seconds I think.

6 Likes

speaking of old farts it’s my birthday the big 4 0 sshh don’t tell anybody…breakfast time have a great day folks lot’s of gardening to do yay if it stopped raining

15 Likes

I’ll try to be around…semi… lol I have like 4 projects going at the same time as well as up-potting the last batch of clone and still cutting a few more for this next batch. Since I’m spread thinner than mayo on a cheap sandwich already, I just wanna watch the fun, unless something really super nice is offered up!

edit… then I just might be tempted to yell DIBS! :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey Doug you see my other post about the computer?

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

3 Likes

thank you let’s see if my kids remember

5 Likes

Happy birthday from an old fart to a young squeaker.

My 54th is a little less than 2 weeks away.

2 Likes

pffft! Both of yas young enough to ne my kids… hey! where are y’all located? I DID do a lot of traveling back in the day… :joy: :wink:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday sister.
I got you a nice fat bud from Blue Cookies, but it was getting too dry, too quick, so I went ahead and smoked it. Hope you don’t mind. It was really good!

9 Likes

Harpy Barfday!

1 Like