Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Nothing like paying 7 times the value of something to get everyone talking

2 Likes

damn it! says maximum number of likes wait 10hr!
so then… :heart: :heart: here we go with the likes in the post instead lol

2 Likes

ok, I’m getting off of here, the wife says it’s movie time lol cyas all tomorrow

11 Likes

Was checking my sheet thought I had that strain , guess I don’t sounds like I nice cross though.

2 Likes

They are regular seed…not females

Hey guys, have you seen Corey’s giveaway thread? Brother has seeds flying out to people. Don’t miss out on his super generous offer.

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed PM me your shipping info and I’ll send a pack of Apollo Ape out to you in the next few days. I have to go to the post office anyway, but yeah, give me a few days.

5 Likes

5 Likes

thanks for the heads up would have missed it not for you!

1 Like

also would have missed it, i was eyeing those. thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

how potent are these apollo apes. will they make me see colors ?

not really sure. i only ran one and it needed more potency according to the person who tried it. most of my stuff has never been tested in large numbers which is why i originally started giving them out. if they don’t meet your standards there will be new stuff (solobery #2) heading to @DougDawson in a month or so.

that doesn’t mean they’re weak, just haven’t been tested enough

3 Likes

That’s exactly what happend and is happening in Ontario Canada now. You see lots of Chinese “Farmers” getting busted with 10k + plants. Insanity.

1 Like

Wow. I can’t even buy a shit hole broken down shed for that. Just the land 100+ miles around me is like 60k + for 1/2 acre. 200k+ easy for a crappy 2bed house from the 50s. In places like Toronto you need 1 million to buy a half ass decent house. Woah. I wanna move lol

3 Likes

Just got through watch Central Intelligence wit the Rock lol funny shit…got back here just in time to see all the action going down! wow!

2 Likes

Lol…come on down to Oklahoma!
Actually we spent a total of around 75k. The buildout and upgrade, equipment, security, repairs to everything etc lol so it wasn’t ‘just’ the 16,500 that was the start lol

3 Likes

The company I work for Might actually build someplace close enough in the next few years.
So it’s a faint possibility :thinking::flushed: guess I need a passport now huh. If I leave Canada the whole national IQ average might actually go up :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for that heads up! I just made it back in time it seems! This time anyhow lol

2 Likes

Lol, I was actually just clearing my email and saw notification of activity with my name
(@anonymous4289 made that offer of Apollo Ape) so came back on to see what’s up. Just in time for @corey’s giveaway! wow. lol perfect timing! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

the give aways just don’t stop I love it way to go folks love this place

1 Like