Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Hey there @Worstsideman63 …yes, that’s one of my main strains I bred a long time back. I’m actually in the process of an STS treatment to do a seed run in the near future. All I can tell you is keep your eyes peeled for it. I will announce it when they’re ready. Thanks for the interest!

5 Likes

My eyes are definitely peeled!

1 Like

Thank you, a question, @lapolda arrived first…

I wouldn’t want to do an injustice… If it’s all right

1 Like

Have you selfed it before? And do the s1 come out similar to mom?

1 Like

No worries @Gugumelo, I’ll send you something out hopefully sometime next week. Thank you for being so righteous, you could never do an injustice with me.

3 Likes

Hye cuz, go check out the thread I did on how I germinate my beans and there is a post about how to do older beans…like 40-50 yrd old! lol

1 Like

That’s from me, it’s red cherry berry x conspiracy Kush. It’s the only letter I forgot to label the strain so knew I would hear about it.

Glad it made it to you……

5 Likes

That sounds like a Terp bomb!

Heck of a gift!! Congrats @Dirtron! As well as your OGenerosity @Oldjoints! One has to love OG!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

1 Like

No it’s been one of the strains I’ve kept going through cloning only, it’s only around 3-4 gens of clones since I’ve kept some of the mothers going for 6-7 yrs before retiring them. I’ve bred a lot of strains to it and also cut 1000s of clones off the mothers over the years lol

edit… I did produce a crapload of seeds when I first bred her, and proceeded to pass those out to all the corners of the US lol but unfortunately the beans are all gone. That’s the main reason for the seed run on Frankenstein.

5 Likes

My friend, if you want, I’ll leave them to you. As long as it makes you happy @Oldtimerunderground , and he hasn’t already.

3 Likes

You are just a baby. Hope all heals well :pray:
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey @anon93244739 , I’ve always kept at least 5-6 of the Frankenstein for mothers in case anything were to happen to any, it’d still be there for me. I passed out the last of the seeds I had within the past few yrs. though.

3 Likes

My gosh @JohnnyPotseed that is so awsome, i watched a movie called grandmas boy and they was talking about the frankenstien strain in that movie, dont know if you ever seen it but its pretty good, wow you are a legend brother, so proud to talk with you, keep growing brother and thanks for the awsome work you do for everyone

6 Likes

yeah lol That was a ‘crowning moment’ when they mentioned her in that movie! I took clones and seed to some buddies on the west coast, amongst other places around the country. They helped make her famous lol

6 Likes

This is kinda of what I was thinking and about to just say, “Keep up the good work Johnny!!! :clap: :hugs:” but honestly, kudos @JohnnyPotseed!!! Very nice! And amazing how long you’ve kept one strain going and moving around it!! You’re a fine example and good role model for all of us here, the not so younger ones! But surely the less experienced!! Right on!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Let me put it this way…Frankenstein always performs and you’ll never become inured to it or immune from it’s effects! We’ve been smoking her daily for 20 yrs as have some of my friends and family.
I took 3&1/2 yrs to blend 7 strains originally, starting in the late '90s and finishing in '00-'01

8 Likes

loooking forward to the future seed run

Well, thnx for the kind words! :flushed: :sunglasses: :+1:

That is awesome to hear!
When they open the boarder I am going to cross the bridge and kiss the ground. Funny how many truck fly by 5 miles from my house daily.
I guess truck drivers can’t get or transport Covid back :rofl: :thinking:

2 Likes