Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Fourth of July…

It will be open to anyone, worldwide. Well, at least until I use my 20 world stamps up.

I just packed 220 Zack haze x jlo. I ran out of hose washers though! More will be here Saturday. Then I need to pack the sour Bluetooth f2’s

21 Likes

Hell yah! gonna be poppin!
Got the ZakHz x JLO from the dark sun himself…
Gonna do what I can to get the gum!!!

4 Likes

OG fam constantly blowing me away thank you all @DougDawson got a card from you today your the best @JohnnyPotseed thank you sir Blessings folks yall have a great night I’m wore right out

6 Likes

Uuummmmm, DIBS :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Mmmmm…Double Dibs on the Sour Bluetooth!

5 Likes

You probably have that many packs scattered on your floor lol

5 Likes

Actually you have already graced me with Sour Bluetooth. Thank you very much. Those Fluer du Mal seeds look interesting!

4 Likes

Lol, no I am better organized than that. But still, DIBSSSSSSS

7 Likes

I’m going to have to come up with a few founding fathers cannabis trivia questions… Lol.

It’s going to be 2 packs per person, you can only win once. I think I have enough seeds for 50 envelopes, so lots of chances for everyone. No bar to entry, like I said, I’m picking up 20 global stamps, so it won’t be totally limited to US folk either.

22 Likes

Going to be amazing bud, cant wait to watch the fun. Some great looking stuff there from some generous OGers. You can bet I will be there with my Dibs hat on :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m going to sneak some stuff from my stash box in too. Wouldn’t be fun otherwise lol

And just wait for Halloween… Remember the Freaks come out at night!!

13 Likes

Awesome, Halloween is the best. Here is my display from 2015. Many additions since

8 Likes

It’s a week after my daughter’s birthday. I’ve always loved halloween

3 Likes

Newer ones.

8 Likes

Wowza! Looks like something good coming down the road. :tada:

5 Likes

That’s awesome man, my son and your daughter share the same birthday. Nothin like Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

It’s me and my children’s favorite holday we always had so much fun making costumes every year

3 Likes

slow night?

1 Like

yeah i noticed that

1 Like

Let’s call it peaceful :smiley::v:

1 Like