Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Hey, 2000! we need some Douging in here!!! :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: @Qtip, I’m 2001! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Abbbian got your beans in the post today bro :fist:…sent them I meant.

2 Likes

Lovely! They’ll surely be well used!!! :pray: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile: Thank you @Qtip !!!

2 Likes

Sorry all, cat took sick today so I have been a bit absent. Had just over $1000 in tests done today and get results tomorrow. Been a bit preoccupied.

19 Likes

Lmao I thought you meant he sent you some until you edited the post. I was like no way! @Abbbian sending out seeds?!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that!!! Improvement to your cat!

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear that man, hope the tests find out what’s wrong. Sending positive vibes for you and the family bro

7 Likes

And that fast, not even my mouse works this way!!! :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Im kind of baked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the cat @DougDawson.

4 Likes

dang im sorry to hear that im an animal lover and that sucks to hear hopefully your cat gets better

3 Likes

Thanks all. My animals are family members so just been sitting with him. I am sure he will he fine. All of a sudden as if yesterday he wont eat, drink or use the bathroom. He is only 6 and this all happened over night. He is strong, his spirit and my visa will make this ok.
hqdefault

18 Likes

I’m with you there Doug. My animals are all family too. We didn’t have the money but spent nearly $5k USD, for an operation for our 6year old kitty, and I took two weeks off to monitor him. 5 years later and he’s better than ever. Hope your kid pulls outta this quickly. Our thoughts are with you bud.

5 Likes

My cat has been sick for the last 6 months, multiple vet visits. She now will only eat “cat soup” 2 small cans of cat food to 1 can water, pureed. She will kill that twice a day though. I think she has an ear infection or ear mites currently. So we have an appointment for Monday…

6 Likes

Well wishes my friend. For me the vet is thinking pancreatitis. He had a shot for pain, nausea, antibiotics, blood work and another shot for Nashua. Will get the blood work tomorrow.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot man

2 Likes

My cat
They already have pancreattite and its ok now.

15 Likes

he looks sad and grumpy

2 Likes

Wow. That’s alot of seeds . Are you planting a forest? :laughing: I’m :eyes: on that Blutooth…

Do you guys all keep your seeds in the breeder packs/Orginal packaging?

I’m asking cause I always toss that away and place them in cryogenic tubes for safety/longevity ect.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cat :cat2: bro. I got 2 myself.

2 Likes