Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Mr B’s offer sure does look like a fairly specific trade with @norcalpal…?..
Wish I had something he was interested in.

But if I misread that and it’s an offer I’ll call dibs definitely interested

2 Likes

You all need help LOL when you find it let me know

3 Likes

I’m just here for the show! :rofl: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sorry folks at my limit for today…I’ll be back again soon!

Cheers OG

9 Likes

I will be watching. Anything BOG or Bodhi has my interest. Had to skip today as I have been tending to a sick buddy but will be watching. Awesome giveaway bud.

10 Likes

I appreciate it, but I was dibbing Dirtron’s brains. Lol. No need to send me beans, but thank you, for your generosity! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Does anyone have some Animal Cookies seeds or straight God Bud that you would part with? I have some strains that I can do a little trading with. Because I plan to go for variety, probably, every grow it would take a long time to grow them all out. Someone might be looking for something I have. Win win. :v::grin:
If anyone has some (and are interested) I can send a list of the seeds that I have enough to trade with.
If I don’t have what you are looking for, no problems. No harm, no foul.
I have limited experience with strains so I am going to grow for variety to find my best fit. That’s why I’m jumping back in. I’m going to spread the extra around and build up a lot to choose from for myself and my wife.
If you have something particularly body numbing I am interested for real.
Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

I may be able to help you with that God Bud. I’ll get back to ya tomorrow, but pretty sure it’s in there somewhere (probably in the Ziplock marked with the “G”). Body numbing, you say? We’ll see, as well. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thanks @misterbee!
:pray:

2 Likes

Bummer whish I had something to trade. I have a ton of old school genetics from the late 90s I collected back then most were brought back from Amsterdam by friend who took frequent trips out there. I have ak47 yellow cab, Isis, Bubbleberry, But they are all so old I don’t trust trading them to anyone.

8 Likes

I’d like a peak in the old stash book bet there’s diamonds and fire :fire: just waiting to be discovered.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to find some really old ak47. How many do you have? If you want to send them I’d run them and try to make some seeds.

They would be for my dad in a roundabout way, he has lamented about how the old ak is nothing like current ak. I’d love to surprise him with some vintage genetics.

4 Likes

Did you outsource to India?

2 Likes

Cananda mostly to @DougDawson lol

4 Likes

Hey, what are those little round clip cases you use called?

1 Like

Just checked my cheat sheet no god bud here .Other wise np trading if I had it.

1 Like

Is there any Columbian Gold or Panama red in there? I’m wanting to try some of the more “foundation stock”.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Out of likes, so :heart:

2 Likes

:pray: Thanks ShiskaberrySavior! I appreciate your checking.

1 Like