Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

@BDH420 I don’t mind the age of the seeds, if you’re interested in working out something for the yellow cab seeds feel free to send me a pm :grin:

1 Like

if stored properly seeds can last forever

1 Like

There’s seeds over 40-50 yrs old, that I’ve germed fairly successfully. It can be done.

5 Likes

That’s the biggest part of it, were they stored properly!

edit… What say you there, @BDH420 ?

2 Likes

ive heard of genetics from the 70s being popped and grown just fine so you should be good if they were stored properly

1 Like

Thank you@Bigmike55, i do appreciate it brother

2 Likes

Yes indeed, still got 6 x 5 packs of Freakshow from @anon71563794 to go to Canadians. Your generosity has been amazing.

13 Likes

Lucky Canadian’s !

3 Likes

other than it was high 90s here today after 8 months of crap weather and i been in doors all day helping out family and in 3 months i have to endure another 8 months of crap weather! lol

3 Likes

Thanks @anon93244739 the envelope had been sitting on the kitchen counter since Friday, I must’ve walked by it a dozen or more times and just noticed it today lol

11 Likes

I’m out of likes :heart::heart:

8 Likes

I would love to give the Freakshow a try! :canada:

6 Likes

Send me a safe address and I will send you a pack courtesy of @anon71563794 bud.

9 Likes

The freakshow is fun!!!

2 Likes

have any extra brother, never tried it myself but would love too, oh sorry i see it aint for us but thanks brother

1 Like

Hey bud, are you in Canada?

2 Likes

No in the us wish i was so i could try that freakshow ive been ready about

3 Likes

Whatcha got, who knows??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ok bud, someone else will likely step up with some for you. I was sent these to hand out to Canadians as Petalpower created them and was giving them out to USA. Sorry but I don’t want to break with what she asked me to do. Hopefully someone will pop up to help you out.

8 Likes

Man, you’ll have members lining up for those “golden oldies”, myself included!!! Plus, you trade or gift, you’re NOT responsible for germination rate/success. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes