Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Lol, yeah if I was mass sending letters out I’d be grabbing rolls, otherwise I just grab the limited edition booklets off the CP website.

5 Likes

They really do got some cool ones there, I was looking at some today.

5 Likes

I picked up Star Wars bots for my US mailings :robot: Not many options for the international stamps though :frowning:

5 Likes

Indeed they do

14 Likes

Ok, I’m back and boy was I right… lol. There were a lot more of those beans ready to go into the small cups.

6 Likes

Now those are some nice looking stamps, Mr.Sparkle! Is that infrared you hit em with to see the paw prints? or rather ultraviolet lol

<<<puts down the joint…

3 Likes

That is super cool. Ok so some thanks going out to OG as it was a good mail day.
So thanks to @corey for the trade, Trumpnutz arrived safe and sound.
Thanks to @CADMAN for the MBA1.
Thanks to @Kcity87 for the Henchmen F1’s.
Thanks to @Indoornesian for the BOG Sour Blutooth Pollen.

Man what a great mail day, thanks all.

15 Likes

Sounded like Christmas at the Dawson’s house .

3 Likes

I couldn’t help laughing my ass off at the image of DD tearing into the packages like a kid on Christmas morning… :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you very much, my friend. I will let you know when it arrives. Not worried. I have been getting everything and in one piece lately. Last screwup was that time with the London strain that was robbed.

2 Likes

How many days is that? 2-3?

2 Likes

That’s an awesome week :sunglasses: nice.

3 Likes

That’s at just a bit over 48 hours
and 20 of em got put into cups this morning at less than 48. (about 40hrs) Stuck another 21 in cups this evening

edit… are you a believer in the method I use to germ, now? lol :+1: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

UV, i happen to have a UV flashlight that has two different wavelength chips in it though reason i have it is for UV curable resin.

3 Likes

lol I’d just got through smoking and for some unknown reason i said infrared rather than ultraviolet lol i caught it and corrected…then put the joint down. :rofl: :rofl:

but that is definitely cool to see the individual animal’s paw prints under the uv!

2 Likes

I like the look. I have these by one of my tents.

11 Likes

I have some BC God Bud beans if @misterbee can’t locate his, in his sea of seeds. (I imagine him like Scrooge McDuck diving into packs of seeds.)

4 Likes

I dig that kungfu poster oh to be young again

1 Like

Thanks, that’s an original from the series from around 1972. I still watch that every now and than :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thats different I’m a big believer in the heat mats I had the hardest time with germing beans till I learned about dampening off changed some things pretty good sucess rate now

4 Likes