Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

No way, stamps and postal drop boxes. I try to avoid too much human contact, lol.

12 Likes

I just busted out of trim jail, but they are hot on my trail! What did I miss???

Only got time for a smoke break!

2 Likes

You havenā€™t missed much of anything right now

2 Likes

Seems like it starts to get wild around this time, but they will have me locked back up soon. :cry:

1 Like

Break free my friend lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Curious if anyone has a few Autos to spare? I have successfully killed 9 of the 14 I started and 1 of the survivors doesnā€™t look goodā€¦ not sure how, as ive been doing this successfully for well over a decade with very few issues and great resultsā€¦ I did however use different soil as everywhere around my area was out of my go to, Promix HP. I have some regs I could trade if wanted, but I was hoping to get a few more Autos in dirt for outdoors for an early harvest before the wet west coast weather hits in the early fall.

3 Likes

Did i smell SMOKE! itā€™s heating up in here!

2 Likes

I can spare some autos :slightly_smiling_face:

Send me a PM and Iā€™ll see what I can do for you

7 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws I received your Rainbow Illy. I wanted to thank you for offering these.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good deal Iā€™m glad you have recieved them :smiley: they will do you well. Stay kind

5 Likes

Was thinking about adding these to the cards,
Serialized & if you try to rip it off, it leaves Void on the card lol :laughing: donā€™t remove it. Each number is in order & unique to that card.

What you all think?

18 Likes

Itā€™s a great idea, guy, to guarantee the source, unfortunately you have to invest money to ensure that people with bad intentions put your credibility at risk ā€¦

1 Like

@Gugumelo yes sir. Itā€™s not exactly cheap to be making these cards :unamused: but I think iys worth it.

3 Likes

I doubt that these very special interest cards in batches of 20 will be subject to counterfeit, but I love the shininess. :joy:

4 Likes

Just to keep things authentic & organized.
2nd card is likely 100 count. :wink:

9 Likes

Had them in CNJ as well. Some hail too that thankfully didnā€™t get too big. Nice creepy looking skies for about 20 minutes first though!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yes exactly :100::clap:
ps. I like your packages :wink: also cool website :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN

ā†’ Problem is also fake advs on the web ā†

ā†’ ://www.infohitechh.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=369463

They have stolen the picture on the web. They never bought stock ā€¦
Under the real price and so 100% scam.
It can go fast .

3 Likes